4G91 Gang..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

HOBOT

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
Helo again 2 all 4G91 sifu....need 2 know if someone has oredi change the Air Intake System from the stock 1 (rubber hose) 2 the steel pipe + filter ? Is it okay or not changing the stock Air Intake Hose & use the steel hose 1 ? I understand that using the steel hose + high-flow filters will add horsepower and torque.
plz need confirmation & advice from all the sifu . :albertein

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
HOBOT said:
Helo again 2 all 4G91 sifu....need 2 know if someone has oredi change the Air Intake System from the stock 1 (rubber hose) 2 the steel pipe + filter ? Is it okay or not changing the stock Air Intake Hose & use the steel hose 1 ? I understand that using the steel hose + high-flow filters will add horsepower and torque.
if plan to use open pod filter, heat shield is a must, else you going to have hard time during hot weather or traffice jam

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
HOBOT said:
sure, the steel tubes will add some horsie as its internal is smooth while the stock ones have uneven surface inside.. but not until ur butt dyno can feel much diff lerz.. the less restrictive air filter will surely make alot of diff..

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
aiyoo..dis friday ey guys?...damn it!i cant join dis time....hav to go to tronoh,ipoh...neways,u guys hav fun yah...wah everyone wana test their ride dis comin TT?...drive safe k...

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
welcome to the 4G91 family hornydrifter....
hahaha yeah...just ask ur GF drop u somewhere in sunway....then u can follow our joe tai ko.....hard to get a chance to sit in his monster car wei.... :)
bring me for a ride also ya joe....wanna see the diff after u put in ur new extractor...must bring along a full head helmet....

where is syah (lancerterabo) ar? no one inform him bout tomorrow's TT?

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
skyline_maniac said:
welcome to the 4G91 family hornydrifter....
hahaha yeah...just ask ur GF drop u somewhere in sunway....then u can follow our joe tai ko.....hard to get a chance to sit in his monster car wei.... :)
bring me for a ride also ya joe....wanna see the diff after u put in ur new extractor...must bring along a full head helmet....

where is syah (lancerterabo) ar? no one inform him bout tomorrow's TT?
hahahaha.... dun overbooast wei... then turbine pecah susah...haha...
i'l sms LT sekejap lagi n find out....
skyline set the exact location asap....

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
ok ok..ask her 2 drop me there....btw.....she drives a lowered and
pimped myvi with 17.......black color...so saw tat car...me inside ok?

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
hahahaha wont overbooast wan la joe....dun worry coz i am not the driver....ngek ngek
hmmm venue.....i not sure u guys wanna meet up in the same place as WOC or not lor...i already suggested ESSO or projet ...hehe so its up to u guys to decide....

hornydrifter....wah ur gf drive lowered and pimped myvi with 17" bling-blings somemore ar....respect wei....