500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
wirafly said:
now abit tight budget, got the following planning before 2007
1. Repaint my whole car
2. Buy House
3. Wedding

everymonth sudah fix saving, save sikit for performance upgrade...later when got money play it kao kao
Ok ok gud planning.. after married.. mod kao kao..

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
the flow of putra muffer should be better than the 1.5 muffer correct???

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
badguy said:
the flow of putra muffer should be better than the 1.5 muffer correct???
Even though its flow is abit better than 1.5 ones.. its not worth the money dude, I know u r looking for a quite type of muffler.. why not settle with an S flow, look for one from reputable brand.. sure power (not as good as straight flow lah, but got effect) and sound is soft bassy.. ur GF sure dont complain

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
i had change to putra muffer loh

can feel the different lah

with RM 80 should worth lah

at other forum,
ppl say that the 1.6 wira auto can potong wira 1.5 manual within 130km/h

u all believe??????
i can't believe that

original with original

modified with modified

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
wirafly said:
now abit tight budget, got the following planning before 2007
1. Repaint my whole car
2. Buy House
3. Wedding

everymonth sudah fix saving, save sikit for performance upgrade...later when got money play it kao kao
hahaha wah .....our 4G91 auto king gonna settle down soon wor....must remember to belanja all of us here makan ya.... :_:

sigh......petrol increased dramatically.....:Not_Impressed: i got to think thrice b4 making a decision to mod these days.....

badguy....why dont u make full research b4 u change or mod something....otherwise ends up u will be changing stuff frequently and u will ends up spending a lot of unnecessary expenditure on ur car instead of saving :emoticon_U:...just a friendly advice tho....

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
skyline_maniac said:
hahaha wah .....our 4G91 auto king gonna settle down soon wor....must remember to belanja all of us here makan ya.... :_:

sigh......petrol increased dramatically.....:Not_Impressed: i got to think thrice b4 making a decision to mod these days.....

badguy....why dont u make full research b4 u change or mod something....otherwise ends up u will be changing stuff frequently and u will ends up spending a lot of unnecessary expenditure on ur car instead of saving :emoticon_U:...just a friendly advice tho....
badguy, wai kit really got the point, I am sure later u will complaint again and ask a lot question again, just think what u need before mod... :_:

wedding dinner ah, can can....haha....got ang pow ah?

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
badguy said:
i had change to putra muffer loh

can feel the different lah

with RM 80 should worth lah

at other forum,
ppl say that the 1.6 wira auto can potong wira 1.5 manual within 130km/h

u all believe??????
i can't believe that

original with original

modified with modified
4G91 auto tabau honda civic 1.7 auto after 100km/h u belief or not.... :shades_smile:....that what happen to my car last time...no matter how that civic tekan also bye bye

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
wirafly said:
badguy, wai kit really got the point, I am sure later u will complaint again and ask a lot question again, just think what u need before mod... :_:

ya loh i should make more research b4 doing any mod:_:
kekekek
i will stop my mod from now on:_:
because JB is not so resourceful place:Not_Impressed:

thanks for the advice:_:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
wirafly said:
4G91 auto tabau honda civic 1.7 auto after 100km/h u belief or not.... :shades_smile:....that what happen to my car last time...no matter how that civic tekan also bye bye

wirafly is taikor mah and ur car r monster:_: different story cannot compare:_: somore u is 4G91 now woh kekekekekeke "keng"

but my point is wira 1.6 auto original with wira 1.5manual original
damn
from factory data that wira 1.6 auto 0-100 still slower than 1.5 M mah
and i also try b4 with my friend 1.6 auto original with my wira 1.3 original (previously)
i still can win a little bit lah until roughly130km/h but when go over roughly 130 then wira 1.6 say bye bye to me all the way to 190 i can only achieve 170--

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
skyline_maniac said:
hahahah ang pau ar....can.....each person give RM10....ok? jkjk

so when is our next TT? seems no news bout it....

kekekekek
can we can give ang pow RM 10 jkjkjkj
but after next few year should have return mah during CNY:_:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
i try tiong bfore civic 2.0 ivtec...can say its acceleration is fast...but lucky its auto...if
not i sure wont stand a chance

i also wanna get ori putra muffler lah...cannot tahan the petrol edi..ekkee

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
wirafly said:

b4 the very day must do bachalor party to us hoh.. hahaha.. invite GRO chun2 yah..

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
After my last pump of petrol before petrol price raise, today manage to let it pointed to E without warming light ON

Total Distance : 445km
Car : 4G91 Auto with 14" rim, wira aeroback
First 195km : Daily town driving to work from Jinjang to KL, 2 person in car with 1 day bring my father go to KL on the way to work

From 195km - 445km (5 person in car)
On the way go using old road, damn fuck...traffic heavy with alot lorry and car, :confused_smile: , have to overtake and overtake again those long truck, drive like mad driver, kena tiu by father few time when overtake others....haha, and due to contruction on the road...can say....road condition bad...my car Overdrive Mode OFF all the time, and Power Mode ON all the time to let me have sufficient power to overtake others with 5 person in car

On the way back use highway, cause already at night, not safe to drive in old road...so use PLUS highway, speed in between 120km/h - 150km/h due to traffic very clear, Over Drive ON and Switch to ECO mode.

Below are photo when I took after reach petrol station jinjang, it consume me 32.32 litter of petrol to pump it full back after "petrol rase eve" pump full at same station, same pump

Last edited:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Good Offer For U guys,

I got jalan to get Ultra Racing Fr strut bar (for the time being) at reasonable price.. strickly for the gang members onli.. If u guys are interested PM me, i will reply on the price, and dont worry, its not imitation or stolen stuff.. Installationwe can DIY in the next TT..

A Post Every 5 Mins

really cool technology..i'm wondering if we already have this in malaysia or not?? the equipment is not cheap so i guess this service ain't cheap tho..:driver:
and in Malaysia climate, i'm wondering how long it going to last..

HG Arts - Water Transfer Printing Film, Hydro Dipping Graphics, Hydrographics

Water Transfer Printing - Hydrographics - Wassertransferdruck Process | HG Arts (www.hgarts.com) -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience