Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bro, when at the workshop to replace those arms, please compare to the originals before fitting. Those are indeed very cheap
Shopee got seller selling dirt cheap every now and then. Just need to check frequently.
Just need to check carefully as some ad is a bit confusing as it showed multiple brand as the picture. A quick check on question section showed they are selling cheaper parts and claim picture shown is for show only.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Shopee got seller selling dirt cheap every now and then. Just need to check frequently.
Just need to check carefully as some ad is a bit confusing as it showed multiple brand as the picture. A quick check on question section showed they are selling cheaper parts and claim picture shown is for show only.

Need to survey slowly from my experience.
And a lot of part for my wira is source from shopee.
Hahahahahhaha

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Came across them before. They claim heavy-duty but tbh, unless they explain specifically why theirs are HD, I am not too convinced. Color it orange and then claim HD ?
orange to signify its 'heavy dutyness', as heavy-duty as construction equipment

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Came across them before. They claim heavy-duty but tbh, unless they explain specifically why theirs are HD, I am not too convinced. Color it orange and then claim HD ?
HAHAHAHA! exactly. the steel part all looks the same. i'd rather just get OEM MMC lower arms. frankly speaking, unless u go off-roading or hit a very huge pothole, the lower arm not gonna bend. only the ball joint and the bushes will wear and tear.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
After working back home and.....
Car part arrived!!!!
Order on 29 Oct received today quite fast.

Tomorrow will go to my workshop to swap my disk rotor & full set of control arm.

Attachments

Reactions: Izso

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
orange to signify its 'heavy dutyness', as heavy-duty as construction equipment
Maybe the paintwork is the heavy duty part. Less prone to rust for those for often visit work sites.

HAHAHAHA! exactly. the steel part all looks the same. i'd rather just get OEM MMC lower arms. frankly speaking, unless u go off-roading or hit a very huge pothole, the lower arm not gonna bend. only the ball joint and the bushes will wear and tear.
The metal part, I think no need to strengthen. Rare to come across bent arms. Maybe their earlier prototypes split at the weld seams. What I wont mind are bigger and hardier bushes.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Visually HD....Hahahahahaha!!!!
I also consider this but same as your doubt. Is it really HD?
SO I juz go back to oem better.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Maybe the paintwork is the heavy duty part. Less prone to rust for those for often visit work sites.

The metal part, I think no need to strengthen. Rare to come across bent arms. Maybe their earlier prototypes split at the weld seams. What I wont mind are bigger and hardier bushes.
I saw some recall from Muteki for certain car & some user are complaining the quility issue.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings,

Just need to confirm with you guys, is it possible that Satria 1.6 using the small spare tyre (like Honda) rather than the normal spare tyre?
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience