need advice on getting skyline R34

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
Yup, NeniNeniBoBo is right. There is a Spec V for the R35 but it is ridiculously expensive. Almost twice the amount of the standard R35.[/QUOTE]

whats the add-on, add-up, xtra feat on a vspec on r34 n r35? any links?

WyNG

1,500 RPM
Jul 16, 2008
Penang
wow.......love those video...keep rocking guys...........

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Yo moderator why the double standard?
I see you have deleted my post and yet you have idiots in this public domain challenging everyone for a race...illegaly obviously.
If you find my post with smiley(fingers) offensive then why in the first place have one ?
Abu samah in his numerous postings have been very offensive and not to forget using multiple:thefinger: in his postings. Lets be fair now.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Yup, NeniNeniBoBo is right. There is a Spec V for the R35 but it is ridiculously expensive. Almost twice the amount of the standard R35.
whats the add-on, add-up, xtra feat on a vspec on r34 n r35? any links?[/QUOTE]

For r34 V spec, u can refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-malaysian-skyline-club/197650-buying-a-gtr.html under "Year, model and specification"

Sorry I don't know much on R35 spec V bcoz I know I not gonna get this car in my life(too expensive edi), but 1 thing is R35 spec V had overcome the 1st branch R35's weakness, correct me if i'm wrong.

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
For r34 V spec, u can refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-malaysian-skyline-club/197650-buying-a-gtr.html under "Year, model and specification"

Sorry I don't know much on R35 spec V bcoz I know I not gonna get this car in my life(too expensive edi), but 1 thing is R35 spec V had overcome the 1st branch R35's weakness, correct me if i'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

i see...quite a ride the skyline is :biggrin: .....how much does a gtr34, gtr35 costs nowadays?? basic and tuned...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Gobiz, you have a PM.

Great news! Could you please PM me the price of complete rear windscreen rubber seal and fitting kit ie the clips for r32 gtr? As usual with R32 gtrs, the rubber surrounds are warped and I think it is leaking a bit if exposed to heavy rain. Over here it's around £400!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Yo moderator why the double standard?
I see you have deleted my post and yet you have idiots in this public domain challenging everyone for a race...illegaly obviously.
If you find my post with smiley(fingers) offensive then why in the first place have one ?
Abu samah in his numerous postings have been very offensive and not to forget using multiple:thefinger: in his postings. Lets be fair now.

FYI,komansnala was banned for 3 days since sunday & abu samah was given a permanent ban yesterday.

guys,we were trying to be fair,keep the non-constructive/lame comments to yourself & report those posts once you find it's offensive & flaming other member.moderators & admin will follow up,no point wasting your time to argue with them.

cheers & enjoy your stay here

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
The R35 spec V has carbon ceramic brakes, carbon fiber Recaro front seats, carbon fiber rear spoiler, grille, carbon fiber interior, brake ducts, Ultimate Black Opal paint, titanium exhaust, better suspension, carbon ceramic brakes, and 20" NISMO wheels.
The car is now 60kg lighter and has a slightly different/higher boost setting. Also, the Spec V has no rear seats.

Price starts at ¥15,750,000. :dong:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hehehe:-) Pay 2x cost of standard GTR35 for a 60kg lighter spec V R35 is not worth... Bcoz the 60kg lighter mainly from remove the rear seat. Pay more somemore rear seat being removed.... /_\ Just kidding~ LOL

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]not just the rear seats...it comes with carbon ceramic brakes.. because of the lighter weight at the front it gives the car better handling capabilities ,it feels more agile thus creates better steering response.

Last edited:

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]not just the rear seats...it comes with carbon ceramic brakes.. because of the lighter weight at the front it gives the car better handling capabilities ,it feels more agile thus creates better steering response.
i see...are there still unreg gtr34 for sale?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Bro, I don't think the current Market got any unreg. Second hand yes but have to becareful, inspect the car propably since gtr34 is about 10 years old car and we don't know how is the prvious owner drove the car.

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Bro, I don't think the current Market got any unreg. Second hand yes but have to becareful, inspect the car propably since gtr34 is about 10 years old car and we don't know how is the prvious owner drove the car.
i see...the critical parts to look over before buying are?