got engravings on the car???? =.=

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Someone need to call Bomba, the car is on fire :rofl:

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
wah a luxury honda with a brabus looks alike bodykit..
for me i rather go with ori spec wit bigger rims..
:slug:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The Accord owner just took his bengness to the next level with engraved cacing on the C pillar and tiny wheels....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Let me tell u a secret about the owner. I saw him at Car Wash at Taman Bukit Maluri before. I told u guys about this Accord owner before but I don't have picture nia.

This will be more Bengness to TitanRev. This was the Accord that I told you guys about. Best of all it has a Manual Scissors Door for the 2 front doors. When the car wash guy close his scissors door also hard to close. Like a bit not done right. Close like a normal door bang sound lolz! :rofl:

His is not pull right down and shut tight. I saw it close before. It has to pull down to normal door height then shut the door from inside like normal. Just pull lolz! but not much lar...a bit nia..as long as is not an electronic or easy open up door...from what i see lar...can't really tell as I did not close the door before...looks like it though

Then as when he got out from the car time like a bit show off cuz only his car got scissors door...lolz!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This is better...Evo 7.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

very simple only..seal your woofer box completely....
make sure there is no air coming out from the box when your woofer kicks hard....

there are 2 way you seal a woofer box
1)use silicon sealant or glue gun to seal ever corners of your box

2)use double sided tape and stick it on the back subwoofer speaker round frame(refer to the picture), stick into a compklete round shape..and then screw it back tighly into your box...this way you can minimize/seal the small gap in between you box and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience