What do you think of this?Any comment?

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
but i dont know about the 4 trottle thing on this bot engine, but i am very sure single trottle with bigger intake manifold will yeild better result. any idea why your friend choose 4 trottle ?

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
but i dont know about the 4 trottle thing on this bot engine, but i am very sure single trottle with bigger intake manifold will yeild better result. any idea why your friend choose 4 trottle ?
dunno y...its the foreman reco...so go for it

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
Fuyoh...Myvi with 230bhp...How long can it last?
set rpm cut off at 7500...gsr injector and a extra stand alone fuel pump for rich fuel to prevent piston melting...
tested pedal to the metal from gelang patah toll to senai with no problem...used for daily drives and weekend race(sometimes) and its been 2 years now...no problem so far:burnout:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Some ppl love their car..that's why throw all money and modify it :D and NO PLAN TO CHANGE CAR !!
I have one fren vios ..he modify almost can buy one 350z ad...
depend la :burnout:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
err... u got it the other way round...

prepare run off area and gravel trap also...
hehehe and most importantly a pilots license can throw away drivers license already :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Some ppl love their car..that's why throw all money and modify it :D and NO PLAN TO CHANGE CAR !!
I have one fren vios ..he modify almost can buy one 350z ad...
depend la :burnout:
hahah its a totally different thing buying cars and modding cars
of course you can just keep saving and buy a 350/370z in the future but during that period life can be pretty dull
however if you choose to mod your existing car for the time being the satisfaction will definitely be there regardless of the mod or the car
happy modding!!!

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
2 years already...how far actually from gelang patah to Senai? Has your friend tried from KL to Ipoh @average speed of 180km/h? Also, what engine oil is he using?

set rpm cut off at 7500...gsr injector and a extra stand alone fuel pump for rich fuel to prevent piston melting...
tested pedal to the metal from gelang patah toll to senai with no problem...used for daily drives and weekend race(sometimes) and its been 2 years now...no problem so far:burnout:

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
this is a good question, nitrous02 do u know what piston n internal mod ? got everyday lenjang the engine ?
they have grind of some of the internal at the head area...as for piston,remain the same...everyday sure lenjang la...cause everyday on the road always got ppl cucuk his belakang...what he did is just simply step on the gas and walla...smell his smoke...

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

u mean still using stock pistons or k3vet one? btw..one nice setup there
yap...original piston...just mod(grind) some the portion in the head...as for the area of the grind is secret...

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

2 years already...how far actually from gelang patah to Senai? Has your friend tried from KL to Ipoh @average speed of 180km/h? Also, what engine oil is he using?
bro...this car havent go so far yet...anyway if he's goin to KL he'll be driving his Estima there...this myvi is his working car and fun car...
the fuel consumption very high man...:bawling:

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

i'm not sure the type of engine oil he used but confirmed not semi or fully synthetic oil...need to use thick type as according to foreman la...too watery u blow ur engine off:bawling:

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

hehehe and most importantly a pilots license can throw away drivers license already :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

hahah its a totally different thing buying cars and modding cars
of course you can just keep saving and buy a 350/370z in the future but during that period life can be pretty dull
however if you choose to mod your existing car for the time being the satisfaction will definitely be there regardless of the mod or the car
happy modding!!!
i concur on ur statement

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
wat a gud sample of our local msports modifications.........it really shows hw gud & talented ppl in this bolehland.....shud let them show their skills n use it to develop our local msports scene....

thumbs up for ur frens bro:driver:

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
I have tried we my car 190kmh all the way kl-ipoh, nothing happens.....haha. but i did same again on another car with a bot engine, after 40 minutes overheat liao....hoohohoh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...

im new in engine mod. if any forumer have advice for me regarding 4G91 engine.

I've realy have tight budget and need to replace my current engine. Stock engine has blow last saturday night and i want to do transplan in this week.

by the way... im driving Mitsubishi Lancer A172 (Lampu Kotak one), Rear Drive and and my stock engine is 4G12 (1.4cc SOHC)

i ask mechenic and mechenic told me that i can use any 4G engine < 1.6 that should ngam with my gearbox.

i notice that 4G91 has 2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience