Satria Absorber, what do you recommend for comfort?

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hi all sifus,

Im driving a 1.3 satria with an evo engine, currently im using tein HA for my absorber, but now i really cannot withstand the stiffness of the absorber because im using this car as a daily car, before this my car is just a weekend car, so now i wanted a comfort ride for my car, so what absorber can you all suggest to me, i wanted to know brand and spring rate for both front and rear, i really dont have any idea for this, i hope all sifus can help me with this..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
GAB SS... with the pre-packaged spring rate.... theyre pretty decent at comfort... and u can still set to softest after installing it....if within a week u still think its too bumpy, u can always get lower spring rates from them

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
its an old model satria, not neo... 6k for front and 4k for rear is comfort or still bumpy? reverting to original? original is 1.3, i dont think it can withstand evo engine... gab ss with pre package spring rate? how much does it cost and do they accept trade in? want to let go my tein HA..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
its an old model satria, not neo... 6k for front and 4k for rear is comfort or still bumpy? reverting to original? original is 1.3, i dont think it can withstand evo engine... gab ss with pre package spring rate? how much does it cost and do they accept trade in? want to let go my tein HA..
for satria about 2.2k iirc....

no trade in.

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
4k and 6k is okay bro.. sedap layan korner, x sagat if fully occupied (depends on ur rims diamter, ofset n jj).. not that stiff, tolerable i might say.. or else, just let go of your tein, and go for hi lo soft hard adjustble.. then u cn surely adjust to ur taste :rolleyes:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just change spring rate to 6k/4k good enough for daily driving as well weekend touge

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
BC Racing also not bad, lots of Tein and D2 Racing users switch to BC Racing they said it's more comfortable but perform well on corners.. for the "V1 series" it comes with 6K front and 4K rear spring rate and 30 click adjustable damping rate.. for daily use i use 12 click but on trackday when i use 22 clicks still not enough.. maybe i need to switch to 8K front and 6K rear spring rate, but it will sacrifice the comfort level.. the only thing i'm not satisfied about BC Racing is it doesn't come with pillowball top mount

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
Can i just use my tein and change the coil to 6k front and 4k rear to get a comfort ride? For your info right now im already set my absorber to the softest, but still hard fo me..or else i might just sell my tein ha, but how much can i get for it?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Can i just use my tein and change the coil to 6k front and 4k rear to get a comfort ride? For your info right now im already set my absorber to the softest, but still hard fo me..or else i might just sell my tein ha, but how much can i get for it?

sure can swap the spring as long as the coil diameter same...perhaps u can take measurement from the tein spring and compare with other springs...btw..most aftermarket adjustable springs are swapable

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
don wanna try to use perfomance absorber...GAB...monroe...etc??
absorber onli + oem 1.8 spring...better than stock abs..but more comfort from those adj abs

btw...satria evo still need comfort ka...hik

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
the easiest way to get comfort is to re-install back the original suspension.

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
before this my car is just a weekend car, so im not complaining about comfort, but since this car has become a daily ride, i really need those comfort in my ride, huhuhu... i ask one spare part shop, they recommended me to use kayaba absorber from wira 1.8 for the front and use gti absorber for the back, any comments? cannot reinstall back original suspension, before this 1.3, now 2.0..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After a massively dramatic start at yesterday's Race 1, today's Race 2 saw a more harmonious flag off with Wong Chin Eeg in Pole, Brendan Paul in 2nd and Kenneth Koh 3rd on the grid.

Sporting Class Race 2

When the flag dropped, rookie Wong Chin Eeg made yet another great start...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience