4G93T Club

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
back to topic yah.. okie. yesterday i tried to install bov, but the engine died right after i rev it up and let go. the rev goes up, then goes down slowly, then died. what is happening? overfuelling when i let the throttle off? or wat? previously this BOV was install and didnt cause any problem. now when i try to reinstall it, and this problem occur... blur ler.. why?

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
aiyoh same to me, when i 1st time install the bov..my mech just adjusting the fuel throttle and ignition and then ok already..hehe..

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
aiyoh same to me, when i 1st time install the bov..my mech just adjusting the fuel throttle and ignition and then ok already..hehe..
throttle meaning, the throttle body? then the ignition adjustment is where? the angle of the ignition degree, delay or advance the ignition? further information. im using std gsr 7737 ecu here. and i also have FICD installed...

Last edited:

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
throttle meaning, the throttle body? then the ignition adjustment is where? the angle of the ignition degree, delay or advance the ignition? further information. im using std gsr 7737 ecu here. and i also have FICD installed...
yups bro, throttle mean for throttle body..and for the ignition, my mech he just raised a bit on it..kindly see the attachment for loc..pict a bit blur..hehe..
erm if using FICD, there should be no problem on idling..

Attachments

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
yups bro, throttle mean for throttle body..and for the ignition, my mech he just raised a bit on it..kindly see the attachment for loc..pict a bit blur..hehe..
ooo.. can see clearly ah.. i will try again on weekends, wanna do blowoff on CNY ah.. kekeke..
ya.. is the car in the pic yours? i see grounding wires, but where is the battery? the battery should be at the airfilter position eh.. but it's now gone. gone where huh.. im thinking to relocate my battery too.

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
gud luck bro,..
no la..it just a sample pic only..me? too shame to posted..standrd only..:biggrin:
abt the battery, mostly ppl will relocate it at trunk behind..but it cost a new wiring for battery..
by the way, any members facing car "senget" at driver side??
anyone know how to tackle it??

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
with village language but easy to find topic that we want read n know...no need to search page by page..1 to 445 page to find technical issue...pitam..tuner enter gsrforum x pitam pon...still understand what we all discuss...

Deth Gsrforum.net
ya bro,i not kampung boy but also got broken english at some time,because i am malaysian~

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

yes ficd is very important for turbo car or on the road car~if track or drag car no need lar~

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
fuh yoo.. 2L 4G93? got meh? hehehe

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
back to topic yah.. okie. yesterday i tried to install bov, but the engine died right after i rev it up and let go. the rev goes up, then goes down slowly, then died. what is happening? overfuelling when i let the throttle off? or wat? previously this BOV was install and didnt cause any problem. now when i try to reinstall it, and this problem occur... blur ler.. why?
check your bov see whether it is leaking or not bro
after that check the hoses around. it might tends to loosen up bro

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
can 4g93t 1.8 block bore to 2.0?
can do 2.0cc,but must rojak some thing,use 4g94 crank and some stuff..... but better don do that,cause u will lose hi rev power,like 8.5 k rpm wanna drop power band dy,of course u can set rev cut at 9.5k rpm,but i don know when the piston will come out~the stroke too long man~

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

fuh yoo.. 2L 4G93? got meh? hehehe
got but must rojak lor

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i've seen the 4g94 conrod.. they are so thin...