Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wah sai....so many 'nice' waja' nowadays....:smokin:
finally i got chance to snap tht wajalution X today...but rear oni:banghead:

juz read chinaexpress just now.......condolence to this youngster family.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I am driving a White Altis, dunno you saw me before or not. Just recently repainted. if not mistaken, the blue Altis the guy is staying around Templer there. I am working at Senawang area. When is the next gathering?

yup, I joined MyAltis club recently. Saw you there too, you driving ZZE122 also?
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...
yup, that's me :itsme:

just play around with exterior only, didn't touch on performance..u can see I drive slow like uncle sometimes :biggrin:

so many working ppl at Senawang, one day come out during lunch time la, chit chat around..haha..

there's another white Altis with bodykit, with eyelid..saw at Take 1 Lobak last Sunday

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the driver is damn unlucky. If banged head-on from front, he/she may have better chance of survival. Sideway protection is pretty much minimal, even though side impact requrement is mandatory.

Road side tree 1, 350z 0

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

just play around with exterior only, didn't touch on performance..u can see I drive slow like uncle sometimes :biggrin:

so many working ppl at Senawang, one day come out during lunch time la, chit chat around..haha..

there's another white Altis with bodykit, with eyelid..saw at Take 1 Lobak last Sunday
PM me ur number....then can come out for yumcha...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor:banghead::banghead: also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...
newbie la brother:banghead::banghead:

ya....yeehau,must come out chit-chat ard....direct contact TR to organize it..:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Let me simplify.....

Mini

VTEC

Lightened chassis

"kankang"

and

GT wing....

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i like mini+vtec:driver:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
with Advan RG rims at the rear, wide body somemore :rofl:

Mark Lim

May 20, 2006
Looks like the driver is damn unlucky. If banged head-on from front, he/she may have better chance of survival. Sideway protection is pretty much minimal, even though side impact requrement is mandatory.

Road side tree 1, 350z 0[/QUOTE]

maybe due to failure of drifting:confused::confused::confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok the situation now is , current Caliper Pistons seems to jammed one side alrdy , on the passenger side , and since the disc also can't be skimmed no more , i decided to change all 4 rotors , brake pads and service all the calipers ...

problem is i don't know what are the OEM brands for my rotors so i did a search ... in which i found a few brands which are

BOSCH(standard) - RM70/pc for front and RM60/pc for rear
TRW(standard) - RM110/pc for front and RM100/pc for rear
IMP...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience