Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I heard carrefour also gonna open at forest height? Where the flyover exit at taman bidara .. Building almost siap.. Soon that road gonna be busy like hell.. I use that road to go to paroi, from rasah damn quick..
yeah, it is confirmed that Carrefour is going to open at that spot you mentioned. I predict it will be within 6 months time the project will be completed. That time I guess that road will be a busy traffic with customers going to EconSave and Carrefour, everyone going to forget about Giant? :itsme:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
yeah, it is confirmed that Carrefour is going to open at that spot you mentioned. I predict it will be within 6 months time the project will be completed. That time I guess that road will be a busy traffic with customers going to EconSave and Carrefour, everyone going to forget about Giant? :itsme:
don forget Tesco too! U know seremban ppl, when a new outlet opens, EVERYONE will be there.. That time giant and tesco parkinglot can become our local drift/drag arena.. Too empty.. Haha this reminds me, last weekend, new years' eve i saw a guy drifting his white KE in front of giant! Haha at 2-3am..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Seremban is like that, where ever there is a new 'jamban', the crowd will move to there. I think we can play RC at the parking lot too that time :biggrin:

more Altis pics

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~so many Altis should tell SF to come and see...

yeehau, your Altis is what colour? white? or Blue? I always see this 2 Altis...where you working at? got time come for Yum Cha at our Sban Zthian gathering.

GT as tall as the roof....don't bother the white shadow. It's a guy walking pass.

Widebody Waja. The workmanship of the wide body is just lousy....so the uneven surface.

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau, your Altis is what colour? white? or Blue? I always see this 2 Altis...where you working at? got time come for Yum Cha at our Sban Zthian gathering.
I am driving a White Altis, dunno you saw me before or not. Just recently repainted. if not mistaken, the blue Altis the guy is staying around Templer there. I am working at Senawang area. When is the next gathering?

yeehau86:
same here...:biggrin:

did u join MYALTIS club???
yup, I joined MyAltis club recently. Saw you there too, you driving ZZE122 also?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
wah sai....so many 'nice' waja' nowadays....:smokin:
finally i got chance to snap tht wajalution X today...but rear oni:banghead:

juz read chinaexpress just now.......condolence to this youngster family.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I am driving a White Altis, dunno you saw me before or not. Just recently repainted. if not mistaken, the blue Altis the guy is staying around Templer there. I am working at Senawang area. When is the next gathering?

yup, I joined MyAltis club recently. Saw you there too, you driving ZZE122 also?
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...
yup, that's me :itsme:

just play around with exterior only, didn't touch on performance..u can see I drive slow like uncle sometimes :biggrin:

so many working ppl at Senawang, one day come out during lunch time la, chit chat around..haha..

there's another white Altis with bodykit, with eyelid..saw at Take 1 Lobak last Sunday

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
juz read chinaexpress just now.......condolence to this youngster family.....
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the driver is damn unlucky. If banged head-on from front, he/she may have better chance of survival. Sideway protection is pretty much minimal, even though side impact requrement is mandatory.

Road side tree 1, 350z 0

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

just play around with exterior only, didn't touch on performance..u can see I drive slow like uncle sometimes :biggrin:

so many working ppl at Senawang, one day come out during lunch time la, chit chat around..haha..

there's another white Altis with bodykit, with eyelid..saw at Take 1 Lobak last Sunday
PM me ur number....then can come out for yumcha...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
White Altis with bodykit and white multi spoke rims? if it yes, then I saw you before...I'm also working in Senawang area....our Khoo tai kor:banghead::banghead: also seremban kaki...also working near Senawang...
newbie la brother:banghead::banghead:

ya....yeehau,must come out chit-chat ard....direct contact TR to organize it..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro...

Need your genius advices regarding my body Civic EG9 i put EG6 Bumper, but the bumper seems like doesn't fit to the EG9 body kit cun2 la.... got gab like accident car... so i've dismantled the EG6 bumper and use back the original EG9 bumper...

But i've seen few time's people using it fit just nice like original, and why is that??? I wanted to stay and ask the owner, but some just say "entah" or i'm not able to locate the owner...

can someone please share with me on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience