E-manage on WAJA 4G18

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys

babydex

Apr 25, 2006
hi, i drive saga blm 2008 n install dastek unichip version q, there is no problem till now already 8 mths. 4g18 can install emanage as i know cause it use jap tech but for campro i heard cannot cause e-manage only for jap machine. this is as far as i know n i ask from few motorsport fans. but tot remind u, if once u install piggyback u cannot touch your engine. evry time u touch u need to re-tune it.

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
hi, i drive saga blm 2008 n install dastek unichip version q, there is no problem till now already 8 mths. 4g18 can install emanage as i know cause it use jap tech but for campro i heard cannot cause e-manage only for jap machine. this is as far as i know n i ask from few motorsport fans. but tot remind u, if once u install piggyback u cannot touch your engine. evry time u touch u need to re-tune it.
thanks bro..i dont mind the retuning part..cos got friend doing to for me..the only thing is the internals...scared later more probs only..zzz...hehe

thnx again

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
only emanage ultimate can remove rev cut... emanage blue cannot remove rev cut, if not mistaken...

how sure are u 4g18 internals can withstand high revving??... if so why manufacturer didnt make 4g18 engine to have higher rev cut at standard??....

4k++ is not ur rev cut... most proton cars have rev cut at 6.5k rpm... try press ur accelerator pedal harder and longer... i'm sure its able to rev above 5k....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
only emanage ultimate can remove rev cut... emanage blue cannot remove rev cut, if not mistaken...

how sure are u 4g18 internals can withstand high revving??... if so why manufacturer didnt make 4g18 engine to have higher rev cut at standard??....

4k++ is not ur rev cut... most proton cars have rev cut at 6.5k rpm... try press ur accelerator pedal harder and longer... i'm sure its able to rev above 5k....
only emanage ultimate?...ok ok..will keep that in mind to ask the seller...

bro..if u read again..my question is whether the internals of 4G18 can withstand or not...i memang not sure can tahan or not...if i sure can tahan..then i wont create this thread ed lo :rofl:

dunno le...cos i notice before lighten my crank pulley..i can easily achieve 220..but after i lighten..not anymore...once rpm hits 4500...speed at 190 then like "cannot go" liao...thats why i want to remove the rev cut...

what do u guys think?

thnx u

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
only emanage ultimate?...ok ok..will keep that in mind to ask the seller...

bro..if u read again..my question is whether the internals of 4G18 can withstand or not...i memang not sure can tahan or not...if i sure can tahan..then i wont create this thread ed lo :rofl:

dunno le...cos i notice before lighten my crank pulley..i can easily achieve 220..but after i lighten..not anymore...once rpm hits 4500...speed at 190 then like "cannot go" liao...thats why i want to remove the rev cut...

what do u guys think?

thnx u
no ur engine internals is not meant to withstand high revs beyond 7k rpm for long period of time...

u lose top speed because u lost angular momentum after u changed to LCP... LCP allows u to have better acceleration as revs climb faster... but in order to maintain the high revs, u need to have sufficient angular momentum to keep the crankshaft spinning... losing weight from ur rotation assembly means losing angular momentum... hence, u achieve lower top speed...

FYI, when engine reaches it rev cut, tachometer needle will bounce back from the max rpm it reads... it will not stay there.... if it stays there, it is not rev cut....

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
no ur engine internals is not meant to withstand high revs beyond 7k rpm for long period of time...

u lose top speed because u lost angular momentum after u changed to LCP... LCP allows u to have better acceleration as revs climb faster... but in order to maintain the high revs, u need to have sufficient angular momentum to keep the crankshaft spinning... losing weight from ur rotation assembly means losing angular momentum... hence, u achieve lower top speed...

FYI, when engine reaches it rev cut, tachometer needle will bounce back from the max rpm it reads... it will not stay there.... if it stays there, it is not rev cut....
thank u bro...very useful info...if there anyway to get back my angular momentum?...the acceleration is very good now...but top is needed for me..as im a long distance driver (kedah-kl most of the time)

thnx again bro skywalker

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
emanage blue cant remove rev cut.. unichip Q+ can...but quite pricey la

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
unichip Q around rm19xx

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
good info.thank u everyone! =)..

anyways...a quick question out of topic....anyone know where can get good price for e-manage blue@ultimate?..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
emanage blue i think 2nd hand can go around rm7xx-8xx...New with installation rm1100++You can check with millenium@ sunway look for Joshua..they have a package with dyno tuning also.

Last edited:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
emanage blue i think 2nd hand can go around rm7xx-8xx...New with installation rm1100++You can check with millenium@ sunway look for Joshua..they have a package with dyno tuning also.
thanks bro...lol..my name also joshua =p...anyways the new 1100..does it come with the harness?

tq

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i dont think u can get brand new with installation for rm1100 at millenium... the last price he quoted was rm1600 for the item+installation+dyno tune... prices went up due to shortage of supply... ftzone also claimed the same as he also increased his prices for emanage blue...

bob da teacher

Aug 21, 2009
Johore
haiyya sky have very good knowledge about this kind of thing.. sure his car laju gila hehehe.. jgn marah sky...

so i nak tanye ni which is better... emanage blue or dastek unichip?? i'm going to buy one but dalam dilema la skang ni.. many said that kalau beli dastek, it's not easy to find place for tuning... just certain bengkel only...more, software hanya tuner saje pegang... so if come any problem, kena pegi tempat tu semula... kalo emanage come with software so we can keep the software in case any problem appear..

but for me, either emanage or dastek, both i can't tune myself if problem appear ahakzzz~ :D

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i dont think u can get brand new with installation for rm1100 at millenium... the last price he quoted was rm1600 for the item+installation+dyno tune... prices went up due to shortage of supply... ftzone also claimed the same as he also increased his prices for emanage blue...

oh my bad bro...i called him a couple of months ago...and that was the estimate price without harness i think...sorry for the wrong info...its best you call him direct bro to check the latest pricing

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haiyya sky have very good knowledge about this kind of thing.. sure his car laju gila hehehe.. jgn marah sky...

so i nak tanye ni which is better... emanage blue or dastek unichip?? i'm going to buy one but dalam dilema la skang ni.. many said that kalau beli dastek, it's not easy to find place for tuning... just certain bengkel only...more, software hanya tuner saje pegang... so if come any problem, kena pegi tempat tu semula... kalo emanage come with software so we can keep the software in case any problem appear..

but for me, either emanage or dastek, both i can't tune myself if problem appear ahakzzz~ :D
aiya cikgu bob... i collect info saja... no budget wanna buy yet...:rolleyes:

jz get emanage la... more universal tuning... when u got the software, i'm sure u have the initiative to learn how to tune...

so far not much review about dastek unichip.... mayb coz not many people using.... not too sure...

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
Hang around in Mudah.com.my

You might find sellers with Emanage Blue and Emanage Ultimate.

If you love NA n want to build one highrevving engine, then get Ultimate to remove rev/speed cut. You need a twincam engine which is reputable to highrev, and a set of highcams.

If you wan simpler power, Bolt On Turbo with a Blue will do, you get more engine torque, better drivablity n FC, and hands down beating the hell outta any NA on a straight run.

Frankly speaking, for your 4G18, a good start is PNP, highcams and Emanage Blue, which will costs you about 2.5k if you can source for used parts.

Good luck.

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
skywalker i think at KL can get 1.4k Rm with plus dyno already if not mistaken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The latest and world's first, twin motor e:HEV City arrives Malaysia. Badged as the City RS e:HEV, it is powered by Honda's brand new i-MMD Intelligent Multi Mode Drive which combines a dual electric motor system and brand new petrol 1.5L 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC engine which when combined, makes 109ps and 253nm. There's also a new integrated e-CVT transmission, which is not like the conventional gearbox...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience