Ming Motorsport

Known Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
=[WTS] Greddy E-manage Blue.
= Cash and Carry.
= COD are Available (Cheras Area)
= 100% New From Box.
= Suitable for Street Use / Performance Drive.
= RM1100

Product Description:

•Fuel Delivery - Compensate for upgraded mass air flow meters, throttle bodies, or fuel injectors.

*Adjustment of fuel delivery at 5 different RPM ranges
*Adjustment of air flow meter signal by up to 20%
*Incorporated Fuel- and Boost-Cut Controller
*Control of up to two additional injectors activated by boost or RPM level (with optional boost sensor)
*Idle adjustment circuit included

•Ignition Timing Adjustment - Control your ignition timing under high-output conditions (with optional timing adjustment harness)

•VTEC Timing - Have one of these in your car? Now you can do even more!

*Set valve timing based on Engine Speed
*Use your factory non-VTEC ECU with your VTEC engine swap!

The EManage even features password protection of the user's setup and stores its settings in non-volatile memory so settings are not lost if the battery is disconnected or dies.

For more performance part inquiries, pls feel free to contact/SMS/Whatsapp/WeChat/E-mail @ below:-0125117099

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need help here. im driving a satria neo. n i did my exhaust at JFA, sunway.. 4-1 header, one mid box, 2 inches piping ( i think, or maybe 2.2 around there la) n HKS hyper muffler( straight).. the power is nice, the sound also nice.. its just that, its really noisy..

so just yesterday, i decided to change my muffler to a quiter one. a S flow. so i bought this tanabe hyper medallion from a friend of mine.. so i went to a normal exhaust shop, n change the muffler..

the prob is, i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience