E-manage on WAJA 4G18

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
emanage blue i think 2nd hand can go around rm7xx-8xx...New with installation rm1100++You can check with millenium@ sunway look for Joshua..they have a package with dyno tuning also.
thanks bro...lol..my name also joshua =p...anyways the new 1100..does it come with the harness?

tq

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
emanage blue i think 2nd hand can go around rm7xx-8xx...New with installation rm1100++You can check with millenium@ sunway look for Joshua..they have a package with dyno tuning also.
i dont think u can get brand new with installation for rm1100 at millenium... the last price he quoted was rm1600 for the item+installation+dyno tune... prices went up due to shortage of supply... ftzone also claimed the same as he also increased his prices for emanage blue...

bob da teacher

Aug 21, 2009
Johore
haiyya sky have very good knowledge about this kind of thing.. sure his car laju gila hehehe.. jgn marah sky...

so i nak tanye ni which is better... emanage blue or dastek unichip?? i'm going to buy one but dalam dilema la skang ni.. many said that kalau beli dastek, it's not easy to find place for tuning... just certain bengkel only...more, software hanya tuner saje pegang... so if come any problem, kena pegi tempat tu semula... kalo emanage come with software so we can keep the software in case any problem appear..

but for me, either emanage or dastek, both i can't tune myself if problem appear ahakzzz~ :D

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i dont think u can get brand new with installation for rm1100 at millenium... the last price he quoted was rm1600 for the item+installation+dyno tune... prices went up due to shortage of supply... ftzone also claimed the same as he also increased his prices for emanage blue...

oh my bad bro...i called him a couple of months ago...and that was the estimate price without harness i think...sorry for the wrong info...its best you call him direct bro to check the latest pricing

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haiyya sky have very good knowledge about this kind of thing.. sure his car laju gila hehehe.. jgn marah sky...

so i nak tanye ni which is better... emanage blue or dastek unichip?? i'm going to buy one but dalam dilema la skang ni.. many said that kalau beli dastek, it's not easy to find place for tuning... just certain bengkel only...more, software hanya tuner saje pegang... so if come any problem, kena pegi tempat tu semula... kalo emanage come with software so we can keep the software in case any problem appear..

but for me, either emanage or dastek, both i can't tune myself if problem appear ahakzzz~ :D
aiya cikgu bob... i collect info saja... no budget wanna buy yet...:rolleyes:

jz get emanage la... more universal tuning... when u got the software, i'm sure u have the initiative to learn how to tune...

so far not much review about dastek unichip.... mayb coz not many people using.... not too sure...

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009
Hang around in Mudah.com.my

You might find sellers with Emanage Blue and Emanage Ultimate.

If you love NA n want to build one highrevving engine, then get Ultimate to remove rev/speed cut. You need a twincam engine which is reputable to highrev, and a set of highcams.

If you wan simpler power, Bolt On Turbo with a Blue will do, you get more engine torque, better drivablity n FC, and hands down beating the hell outta any NA on a straight run.

Frankly speaking, for your 4G18, a good start is PNP, highcams and Emanage Blue, which will costs you about 2.5k if you can source for used parts.

Good luck.

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
skywalker i think at KL can get 1.4k Rm with plus dyno already if not mistaken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience