Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
hahaha... is customed bodykit. I should say is genuine Evolve bodykits designs. wakakaka...

btw, why that silvia look so short and cute?

subsevend

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
here is another s15 taken at the same show

Bump: here is another s15 taken at the same show

Attachments

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
hehehe, yup bro .... i take the pic from the team imperials front page forum ... sorry. i take without your permission:rolleyes: ... but i got another angle pic of this waja , grab from procc forum .... not sure where he get this waja pic actually.....

after search in the net , this is what i found about EVOLVE ... it is actually volvo performance part... oh my GOD:mad: ... this is how volvo s60 look alike after dressup ... in malaysia, this car i see only uncle drive it

and i really shock how this bodykit really suit with waja .... really creative ... even the color almost same .........

Wow damn ugly waja, volvo wannabe!

Ahhh it's good to be back in ZTH. :biggrin:

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
for the second time , someone spotted my car and posted in here .... again .... hermmm ....
thanks g.games for your comment ... my car is just simple waja, not to handsome like other cars, just a normal proton waja ... atlease im not trying to be a volvo ok ... proton still a proton :laugh:

Wow damn ugly waja, volvo wannabe!
Ahhh it's good to be back in ZTH. :biggrin:
thank you very much mr nitrus for your comment :biggrin: last time most of forumer here discuss about my ugly spoiler, but this time no one ask about it:biggrin: anyway i really2 appreciate that... either you'll like or not my car, who cares... i just enjoy modified my cars.... but hei, atleast, i got original VOLVO S60 T5 260hp with full EVOLVE bodykit and WAJA 1.6T dressup with custom EVOLVE in my garage:thefinger:

enjoy modding car guys:wavey::driver:

nice customize evolve..the colour for waja a bit pale..:dong:

other than that,everything is nice..:biggrin:
thanks dude ... actually i cant find the color code of that blue volvo ... so i custom the color and put chrystal effect on it .... ya abit pale compare the original one .... but for me still ok kot :smokin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
the volvo is already fitted with full EVOLVE bodykit .... maybe because its dark blue color , so you cant see the kit clearly .... i mod the volvo 1st, then baru i mod my waja :biggrin:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
hey bro Wajarays, my 2cents: why not have your Waja in darker metallic blue? and sprayed your front and rear mesh grill black, that makes the kit more solid and 3D

Bump: hey bro Wajarays, my 2cents: why not have your Waja in darker metallic blue? and sprayed your front and rear mesh grill black, that makes the kit more solid and 3D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All...

Can Anybody help me.. My car use 4g91 injection.. Top Speed 140km/j.. Usually standard 4g91 is 180km/j. My plug colour is white.. That's mean fuel not enough support.. How can i solve this problem.. it's make me headache. Anyone can help me please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience