Idiot Drivers

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
roy fatty...u see car like that wanna play, just jam brake or shift to neutral n let him tail you at 20km/h... happened to me before

this kampung wira rally tiong me n i just roll at neutral until he tulan then go kacau somebody else

or tap ur brakes lightly ALL THE WAY...hehehe...things that irritate irritating drivers:thefinger:

Bump: roy fatty...u see car like that wanna play, just jam brake or shift to neutral n let him tail you at 20km/h... happened to me before

this kampung wira rally tiong me n i just roll at neutral until he tulan then go kacau somebody else

or tap ur brakes lightly ALL THE WAY...hehehe...things that irritate irritating drivers:thefinger:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
actually i can bear with these idiot driver attitude on the road...but I just can't bear their ignorance on other car owner's car when they park their car and open their door widely without realising it will cause dent mark on the other car.

F%$K, i've just re-paint my ride not more than 6months and my car door already have 3 dent mark on the door, caused by idiot driver who open their car door and knocked on my ride.

whenever i parked my ride, i will make damn sure there are suffcient space for the car next to mine to open their car door. but yet....damn ...:bawling: :bawling: :mad:
Bro !!!

This is the one thing i cant farkin tolerate !!! this as$ holes are stupid sial !! i always give them MORE than enough space for them to open their door...and USUALLY if can i will park beside a wall or pillar !! the best part is i park so close that i have difficulties comnig out the car,just to ensure!!! some dumb nut doesnt leave a dent on my car....even with all these precautions! i avoided dents..but i have a SCRATCH about 3cm looks like the edge of the door jammed into mine...fark this sh@t laaaaaa....damn annoying !

Last edited:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Bro !!!

This is the one thing i cant farkin tolerate !!! this as$ holes are stupid sial !! i always give them MORE than enough space for them to open their door...and USUALLY if can i will park beside a wall or pillar !! the best part is i park so close that i have difficulties comnig out the car,just to ensure!!! some dumb nut doesnt leave a dent on my car....even with all these precautions! i avoided dents..but i have a SCRATCH about 3cm looks like the edge of the door jammed into mine...fark this sh@t laaaaaa....damn annoying !
ini sudah jadi ke-biasaan malaysian ... same as u , either i park on a single spot or next to the wall ... in fact i've go to the extend that i parked so nicely so that if they really open the door kau2 , it will hit the rubber (those u slot it at the door frame) ... but nonetheless on and off sure will kena ...

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
roy_fatboy,

If I were you in such situation, I'll slow down to 50km/hr crawling speed at the federal highway. I won't be speeding like 120-140km/hr as it breaks the law, endangering lives, guzzling more petrol (and my 34yrs old car cannot do that speed anyway).

I bet the road bullies (or gangsters) will be very put-off and will be gone sooner that you think....

I suspect the Z was the paymaster @ boss and the Hondas are the paikia.
well.. its late morning and im rushing to town to meet my friends.. i wasn't speeding up either, im just doing constant 120..

and pocket, not that i dun wan to do that, but i dun like to cari pasal, if i slow down or jamm brake, sure the fella is more pissed..

Bump:
Wuahahaha... AL-safa mamak?? Yo~ damansara kaki~ roy~ drop me a pm... this car very familiar..
used to park infront of FS nasi kandar too... hahaha...:stupid:
wakakak.. yeah, last friday nite, he came, rev kaw his car and do burnout and tarik infront of safa..
considering you lepak there, you should know the road's condition..

i always lepak at safa only, hardly go to FS..
come go yumcha!.. hehe

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wakakak.. yeah, last friday nite, he came, rev kaw his car and do burnout and tarik infront of safa..
considering you lepak there, you should know the road's condition..

i always lepak at safa only, hardly go to FS..
come go yumcha!.. hehe
Yea bro... i'm lepaking there quite often... sometime silver proton with ZTH decal and body decal (refelective type) i would say the only one at that area.. lolx... or sometimes whitey as my avatar.. with ZTH sticker too and autojunction.com... hahaha....

U got pm bro roy... perhaps we yumcha there ler... :biggrin::biggrin:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Bro !!!

AD, i can feel your pain bro...my car got 6 dents before...cost me rm300 to repair the dent...i always find a side parking already after repair the dent.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
so, the possible solution is to drive an old, banged up car in KL. Park anywhere without fearing of getting dented or scratch. The car is sooo old that nobody even think of curi the car...

Save money from buying alarm or immobilizer....just fasten the car with rantai...:biggrin:

Bump: so, the possible solution is to drive an old, banged up car in KL. Park anywhere without fearing of getting dented or scratch. The car is sooo old that nobody even think of curi the car...

Save money from buying alarm or immobilizer....just fasten the car with rantai...:biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
then signal to the slowest lane n slow drasticly....conporm potong

Bump: then signal to the slowest lane n slow drasticly....conporm potong

zthis

Banned
May 22, 2009
this morning around 4:30am plus, i was driving my car, out to KL, from KJ using the federal..

i was driving quite fast indeed, (120-140 km/h) when suddenly a group of 3 black cars came.. im not sure if they are bunch of friends, but they do look like they are together..

the first car was an EP, followed by FD, and the last car was a 350Z..

i was in the middle lane.. with no intentions to kacau any of the car, cos im just driving a stock wira, and i know that there are no chance in hell that i can beat any of those..

these bunch of cars, from the fast lane, pass by me and straight away cut infront of me.. and the 350z stayed on my right, tryin to provoke me into a race (what the hell?..)

then i just drive normally (still quite fast), ignoring the 350z who keeps on revving his powder engine by my side.. but, these 2 cock civic who cut infront of me decided to slow down (i don't know why you wanna overtake people and slow down)

pissed by the situation, i overtake both civic in the third lane, then move back to middle lane continue driving constantly around 140km/h, and all of the sudden this 350z was tailgating me sooo close that i couldn't even see his headlight..
i was like, wtf?.. but i continue driving normally without increasing speed..

and this mutherflucker, keep on tailgating, and came to my right side so close that our side mirrors almost hit, cucuk again and come to my left side pulak, revving and revving his car..
and he did that all the way, until we reach the roundabout, which i took a left, and he go straight on..

i don't understand why did you do such stupid behavior, endangering the public and also yourself, so, to the owner of Black 350Z, registration number NCB83 (got bling2 brothers LED strip for plate number), if you haf personal problem with me, please do show up. i don't understand why you wanna pick up a fight with a wira anyway. why don't you try those Evos or skylines instead?.. scared loose ar?..

cheebai 350Z driver, i hope you are one of zth forumer. And i did see your car before, lepak at Al-safa mamak in Bandar Utama. you got issues with me, please do come and find me. Thanks.
Maybe your wira have some outlooks attention that attracted those black cars ? (like gtwings, power-stickers, subaru exhaust) no ?

Last edited:

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
roy's cars looks quite stock with exception of the vid bumper.. am i correct?

Bump: roy's cars looks quite stock with exception of the vid bumper.. am i correct?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
Maybe your wira have some outlooks attention that attracted those black cars ? (like gtwings, power-stickers, subaru exhaust) no ?
his car looks ordinary to me.

yup, i saw that idiot revving his 350z in front of al-safa as well. probably dunno how to shift gears.

Last edited by a moderator:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
lol , subaru spoiler not included ah ? lolx wakakakakakkakakaak rolls on the floor laughing

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
roy, maybe the 350Z tot ur wira is a wiralution ma... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience