Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Sir Jin , why never add me .. add me in the list la .. Hahahahahahahahahaha .. :rofl: :rofl:

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
oit Jin! suddenly je appear eh? hahahaha.... btw, i think you forgot to put ur name into the list! u r one of them! wahahaha...

Last edited:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
i think even a normal proton model or perodua myvi also can da bao him if the sentra he own doesn't have sr20... hahahahahahahahahaha........

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Take it easy jinkl. And the other guys.

SoYouThinkYouCanTalkShit is just saying all these shit here online, to boost his non-existent reputation and over-inflated ego. You tau lah.. Lala chais are usually over-confident in their capabilities, when they are actually just full of shit, but they tend to think they are the best, but again, they are just losers.

SoYouThinkYouCanTalkShit a.k.a Kendrick think he went on some chinese lala radio station before, so he kembang. Check out his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kendconcerto

Anybody wanna add him on facebook? :wink: http://www.facebook.com/people/Kend-Concerto/551473844

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
oh my god.... you sure this is him ar?
i saw him one time only now i forgot his face already.... but the phot attach looks quite familiar...
can someone comfirm this statement???

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Hahaha , damn funny man .. I think 5115 is going to give us warning letter already ..

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
why the link of youtube change to what surbo charger already? last night i still able to open and hear his voice....

Bump: why the link of youtube change to what surbo charger already? last night i still able to open and hear his voice....

my friend's myvi... minor pimp... :)

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
evrything ok....except the rims colour...

Bump: evrything ok....except the rims colour...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Just now I saw one waja with 8 antennas behind on the car .. I stunted man .. sry , no pic ..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
maybe i should add a Subaru Spoiler to me car. then it will give me extra speed. ;p

nice Myvi with WedSport rims color scheme.

Joke aside... here what i saw in Mudah.com.my

CT-Baru

Bump: maybe i should add a Subaru Spoiler to me car. then it will give me extra speed. ;p

Joke aside... here what i saw in Mudah.com.my

CT-Baru

Attachments

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys i know what u all feel bout this user,i feel the same way too but what's the diff with us when we start offensive post & flame back?tis will just make the situation from bad to worse.

when u found somebody break the rules,just report the post & leave it to moderators to follow up.warning will be given & recorded & if he dare to do it again,permanent ban will coming after him.he might get another new nick or so but if he dont behave,he will end up the same way like the previous nick.(like what happen to the waja chansing ambulance incident)

most of us here know how he behave,how mature he is & how funny his statement in zth,take it as a joke like when u hear a kid telling u tat he can fly,he met santa last night or even he beaten up superman or etc

thanks for those who "share" his details rather than he "share" with his own way,this might help to control him to behave since his details been exposed so lets stop the fight & leave it to moderators & administrator.

im trying to not bias to anyone here & what im trying to do is to "remind" u guys to stick back to the rules.u just cant pleased everyone what more a normal ppl like me,i dun wish to tagged a "power crazy" by simply throw a ban once found somebody break rules without any warning or worse, leave the fight continue & act dunno.

To SYTYCD,

Got ur pm regarding the warning letter i dropped u,take my advise in my reply or else,take ur own risk

peace

Last edited:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
hahaha... about the rim colour the owner love it very much... speechless man.. but so far is the only one i saw for myvi mod with this kind of rims and colour... and
WOW.... what's going on man.. the blue "subaru" freaks me out man... 90% look alike.... this owner must be spend a lot of money of doing this... what is this origin car anyway... :confused:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the gov require to do so, what say you?:smokin:

Plus, gov said that this policy is to make the cars on the road be more safe, and promote citizen to buy new and quality car (as they proposed, owner that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience