4 throttle in 4g93

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
theres nothing to discuss. if my baby does 120whp then it does 120whp lah. hehehe. well maybe around that figure. since no dyno has the exact output. i tot u oredi dyno your 4g92 dohc 4throttle? so? how izzit doing? shy ah? haiya this is no place to be shy.

As to why im not that keen to go dyno, is because it means nothing to me. its just a figure, which is not that accurate at all. unless we all do it on the same dyno, which again means nothing.

the main reason why i sed im going is to touch-up a little bit of tuning. trying to find 'hidden' secrets. hehahaha. anyway. dont get tied to this HP thing. whats the point anyway. u can already infer how many HPs an engine does by looking at the mods. . . till then
when we upgrade something, we should go for dyno test...very important to get fine tune on the machine...that's why we're using stand alone programmable ecu...then compare hp with old one...if no increase it meant our mod was became useless...

to me, it was important to know which point is the highest torque and also weakness point..

many people don't want to send for dyno becoz he don't want other people know his car power...or he was very shy maybe

just stick to 1 dyno machine...don't compare with other dyno

we sent our drag car 3 times last year...
we're shy ?..haahahaa...no lahh

u can go to GT Auto at Sunway and ask about our car
then u can knew it

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
hehe, kinda wierd with the past tense. :) i understand what ur trying to say. thats what i sed. if i go dyno to touch up some tuning. but just to tell ya what my hp is, hehe i dont think so. like u oso. dowan to tell me ur cars hp rite? i meant shy to tell ur hp, not shy to go dyno. hehe. no offence la bro. i know ur car very powderfull... :)

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
forgive me of my broken english...

u have got so many excuses...
not fare to me if u still don't want to send yur machine for dyno after that kind of mods but still asking our hp...

send yur car for dyno first then i will tell u our machine hp ...i dare u!

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
its not broken la. just history(past tense).
excuses? haha. u think so? hmm. I just did that one big upgrade. waiting for more mods now. not the time to dyno yet. im not giving excuses to not go. i want to go. but its not just for me to know my hp figure. its for me to touch up some losses.
anyway, i have no rite to ask about ur HP. just kidding la bro. what do i care what your machine does.. im not even in the racing business.

just suka2 oni...

maybe i post my hp figure for u all to know.

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
yeah. i give them names too; donatelo, michealangelo, rafael and leonardo. i guess ur shredder then. hahaha

4G93Brothers

Oct 10, 2004
JB
i'm using 4 thrott too...fabrication done by V8_Nutter. The response is superb!!! powerband nvr seems to end eventhough my shift point ends at 8700-8800rpm. Not dare to go beyond...somehow rather the bearings might give way.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Hooo "ini enjin manyakk jahat woo,,,gua tak suka ooo" translate to hooo this engine got crazy horses oooo hehe.

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
please be reminded this is not a place for discussing matters other than related to my modification.. feel free to open up new threads to accommodate any matters not related in this thread. this reminder is brought to you by the thread opener. :) cakkk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience