Aug 3, 2007
Nice work man.

Gogogo add more parts to your car :D

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
new lesson learnt today... when reversing ur car, alwiz make sure there is no car behind... u wouldnt know if it is a kancil or a mercedes... because the cost for repair will be heaven and hell.... in my case, its more or less hell...

how much will be the cost to repair it ahh??... new bumper definitely already, reverse sensor still works, metal body panel not affected, taillight no scratch...

:bawling: :bawling:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
u bang that car ar?ur in a hurry is it?
yea,,, my housemate car... i was reversing out from the house and i didnt see his car parked along the road outside... bang adi baru tau....
today he went to honda service centre repair... rm550 include new bumper and paint... oklah, reasonable price for such expensive car... but pity my housemate, his new car baru a few months old...

and my car... not even a scratch... how i wish the damage was on my car... i would have easily settle it for rm100+....:mad:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
at least u r lucky taillight din kena...if not much more $$$ will fly

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
yea,,, my housemate car... i was reversing out from the house and i didnt see his car parked along the road outside... bang adi baru tau....
today he went to honda service centre repair... rm550 include new bumper and paint... oklah, reasonable price for such expensive car... but pity my housemate, his new car baru a few months old...

and my car... not even a scratch... how i wish the damage was on my car... i would have easily settle it for rm100+....:mad:
So that mean, your car a$$ is more tough that honda a$$? Hehe.. Install reverse camera ma.. Hehe.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
at least u r lucky taillight din kena...if not much more $$$ will fly
yea... and thats the benefit of lowering ur car... :biggrin:

So that mean, your car a$$ is more tough that honda a$$? Hehe.. Install reverse camera ma.. Hehe.
yea... malaysia boleh... proton boleh... iswara pwned civic... :thefinger: vtec pun kalah...:rofl:

reverse camera no money lah... u want sponsor me??...

Elitehunter

Known Member
Dec 6, 2006
eh your car no reverse sensor kah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm helping a (an extremely rich) friend to pick out a car for his own birthday. He was thinking LFA, Gallardo, or a 458 Spyder. So far, LFA is winning, because there are a couple dealers in my area that have, and let's be honest, owning one out of only five hundred available in the world is pretty boss.

How would would you choose? Any opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience