• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BLACKLISTED Section.. (Personal Loan)

iz282

4,000 RPM
Closed.. cause some people dun't understand procedure.

Last edited:
----------

Last edited:
which bank bro...pm how it could be done in detail.any "blacklist" category?

--------------

Last edited:
----------------

Last edited:
pm me details on how it works pls. thx

pm me too...

----------------

Last edited:
--------------

Last edited:
--------------------

Last edited:
THIS GUY IS WANTED BY A FEW PEOPLES FOR CHEATING....PAY A DEPOSIT,PROCESSING FEE....BUT LOAN NOT APPROVED.DOCUMENTATION MONEY GONE AND PROCESSING FEE HE WILL RETURN 50%....AFTER ALL HE WILL MAKE PROFIT FROM THERE.....A LOT OF EXCUSES AND DRAGGING TIME.:slug: ...A FREN OF MINE GOT CHEATED....MAYB HE ONLY CHEAT CHINESE GUY....(MALAY DUNNO)....COZ SINCE DAY 1 NO ANY 'SUCCESSFULL CLIENTS' REPLY ON FORUM ...WHY?????YOU THINK BOUT IT.AFTER PAY MONEY....HARD TO GET HIM ON PHONE....:sleep:

HIS FULL NAME I DUNNO BUT I ONLY REMEMBER...BES XXXX...HEHEHE...BEWARE BRO...:biggrin:

All PM Replied.. Thanks

Serious Deal Only..!

Congratulations to all my client who had succeed in their loan.. Thanks Once Again

Wan To Made Loan 20k......
How Monthly?
Repayment Max Year....

Any Hidden Charger?

THIS GUY IS WANTED BY A FEW PEOPLES FOR CHEATING....PAY A DEPOSIT,PROCESSING FEE....BUT LOAN NOT APPROVED.DOCUMENTATION MONEY GONE AND PROCESSING FEE HE WILL RETURN 50%....AFTER ALL HE WILL MAKE PROFIT FROM THERE.....A LOT OF EXCUSES AND DRAGGING TIME.:slug: ...A FREN OF MINE GOT CHEATED....MAYB HE ONLY CHEAT CHINESE GUY....(MALAY DUNNO)....COZ SINCE DAY 1 NO ANY 'SUCCESSFULL CLIENTS' REPLY ON FORUM ...WHY?????YOU THINK BOUT IT.AFTER PAY MONEY....HARD TO GET HIM ON PHONE....:sleep:

HIS FULL NAME I DUNNO BUT I ONLY REMEMBER...BES XXXX...HEHEHE...BEWARE BRO...:biggrin:

All PM Replied.. Thanks

Serious Deal Only..!

Congratulations to all my client who had succeed in their loan.. Thanks Once Again

let me help u out on that....check this post;
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/178506-loan-no-problemo-except-blacklisted.html

btw the car is a Wira sedan BES 6446...

he doesnt cheat people based on race...he cheats just about anyone dude...and he says that "some people dont understand procedures"...:stupid:

scenario:
-u're asking for RM200 "processing fee" the first time from your client & say that it should be no prob for you to get the loan for him because he's clean & not blacklisted whatsoever,
-then you run away from the client for a while, not answering calls & sms from the client & not getting back to them
-then u get back to your client AFTER 1 MONTH & claim that u CANT get the loan as promised (rejected).
-then u tell the client that u can get the loan this time but with a RM700 "processing fee" (client wasn't informed about this option in the first place)
-then client denied the 2nd option & again you run away from the client

**what kind of "procedure" is that ????:stupid:

learn from mistake dude...let the DOG have his day (for now)...
what goes around comes around...he'll get what he deserves later on..
or u can just send some taiko to deal with him...hehe...peace!

--------------------

Last edited:
Good one bro.. Keep on coming..!
People here dun't know the real situation..
On my side i dun't mine cause it's not worth it to argue here.
Mature abit bro..

------------------------------------------ Closed -----------------------------------------------

now dis is what i've been waiting for..a REPLY from you!!
of course u dont MIND u idiot, cos u made money by doing nothing a.k.a cheating..

mature a bit? :hmmmm:
now u're da one who should be mature because u keep running away until now.... "i've been sick for the past one month cos i suspect somebody voodooed me, so i was unable to answer your call or reply your sms"....but da weird thing was dat u were able to login to ZTH and BUMP ur threads almost everyday during that period :hmmmm:
.....dat was a classic excuse from u :stupid:

if u say dat people here dont know the true story...then LET PEOPLE HERE KNOW what's UR SIDE of da STORY, IF u CLAIM THAT U'RE NOT CHEATING PEOPLE'S HARD-EARNED MONEY..:hmmmm:

and if U'RE MAN ENOUGH, lets meet up cos i've been waiting for my documents which u promised to return to me since da last 2 WEEKS....u got so many excuses huh?? :biggrin:

-------------------------------------------NOT CLOSED, REPLY :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom