Blacklisted/Not recommended workshops in Bandar Sunway,Petaling Jaya

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hi ,

My purpose to post this new thread is for everyone here to avoid cheated by Blacklisted/Not recommended workshops in Bandar Sunway,Petaling Jaya . If anyone here face any problem before or any complaints , please share it here . Afterthat i will add to list . Tq

Blacklisted/Not recommended workshop name in Bandar Sunway,Petaling Jaya

1)
2)
3)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
i'm quite happy with most of the workshops in bandar sunway.

it's just some of the car allignments shops in Sunway .............. way too expensive !!!!

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
i see.last 2 years i heard from 1 of my friend complaint 1 bodykit shop in sunway.i forgot shop name d

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
it's ok to open a thread to blacklist workshops, but at the same time, each and every individual case might have their own reasons for falling out with the workshop..... so be careful..this might end up in a flaming game and we'd have to lock the thread.

cheers~

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
i think sunway rent a workshop there quik cosly la....there is a hot place....laaa:biggrin:

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
i see.like myself just started my car project and i want go to sunway workshops.i heard some workshops cheat/not enough knowledge and bullshits/potong their customers.that's what i worry about.i think other ppl also worry about same thing

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
well..cheats and conmen are not only in sunway...but all over the places.. the best way is to trust your own instinct and trust proven jobs the particular workshop has done...

usually cheaters don't last very long....

Bump: well..cheats and conmen are not only in sunway...but all over the places.. the best way is to trust your own instinct and trust proven jobs the particular workshop has done...

usually cheaters don't last very long....

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
ask fwen first la...then u decide...

for me...just send my car to my fwen...he doing "bawah pokok" only..hikhikhik

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
nowadays the word 'proven' also quite subjective.. coz some motherfuckin cons nowadays use 3rd parties to convince pple.. ONLINE and OFFLINE altogether

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
i jealous of u guys who know car mechanic things.i wish i also know how to do it.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
i jealous of u guys who know car mechanic things.i wish i also know how to do it.
why must you be jealous at the first place? if you have the time and the willpower you can learn some basic car's mechanic.

i've sent my car to various workshops in sunway and personnally i find them to be ok. perhaps some of them charged their services a lil bit on the high side but thats not cheating right?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
2 reasons why they charge high...

1. rental is expensive, they need to cover cost too. its only business

2. you pay for what you get, workmanship expected higher & more detailed (serviced my air-con,bloody expensive! but job well done :top: only complaint is maybe 20% higher price). In U.K, workmanship charge by the hour, good or poor service regardless. Lucky here not like that! I visit workshops almost every week just for maintenance and stay practically the whole day

If you DIY your car more often, you'd learn more about the mechanics of the car instead of just sending to workshops...sending to workshops also need to have strong friendship bonds so they dont treat u as stranger, when that happens....prepare a fat wallet. And not to forget, spend time in the workshop observing what the mech does on ur car, chit chat abit n he'll let in a few secrets...thats where u start learning lor...by experience:nurse:

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
it's willing giver, willing taker... both parties had an agreement over services to be provided and fees to be paid..

it's not cheating..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the size of 99'putra rear anti roll bar.what is the best size of the anti roll bar upgrade??16mm or 19mm???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience