• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
due moderator had closed the topic about the case of annoying forumer in Toyota thread, so i reopen this thread to talk about the blacklisted forumer

firstly i wanna to share with members is this ae76 in miri, he owe bro 2slow and my money, 2 togther add up got RM100+ of money cant collect from this bastard..i share the blacklisted forumer here is just want members don get cheat or FFK, if other member got any other blacklisted forumer can share it here, don let our lovely members get cheat by these...thanks!

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
heheheh...if write down the phone number how?????????? ekekekek

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hehe...sure not a problem...
now i waiting his deposit to my acc within this month...
if he don make it i will show the number out...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ya lor..

ae76 tu quite active in the selling section.. here and drift.com.my????
now scared to buy from unknown source ler..

that's why buying for nnik, tomee90...!!!! heheheh.. wei name oredi promo.. next itme cheap2 ar!!!

cheers...

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
ello guys, dont need to mentions his origins laa, i also have bought a few things in zth and me and my sellers have do it professionally, if you guys keep on saying mirians this that mati la gua talak dapat beli balang,for me no money no barang laa,simple as that...there is always a few bad apples laa...not to mentions all are from miri,tell you what you have to do is expose their name,phone numbers or ip enough laa, with ip im sure he can easily be trace and banned...cheers...

TOMee90

2,000 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
ya lor..

ae76 tu quite active in the selling section.. here and drift.com.my????
now scared to buy from unknown source ler..

that's why buying for nnik, tomee90...!!!! heheheh.. wei name oredi promo.. next itme cheap2 ar!!!

cheers...
hahaha :-)..... thanks bro, bout d price no prob, can nego til NEGROO..... hahaha, so how bout dis coming TT? r u coming? long time didnt c u oredi, miss ur SELUAR KAIN PELIKAT oredi lorrrr :-)...... heheheh

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
tt...which tt bro shaMburke joint...want to follow and see the seluar kain pelikat...i heard he own AE85

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Guys...

It would be accurate if you could provide some justification on claims providing that it was a fraud on such transaction...

Please do mind your language...or I will close this thread again...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yes boss,

we will make sure that we used correct gramatical and no foul languages here.

whoooo... scared ler.. oooppsss wrong....sori ar!!!

I am utterly under a lot pressure to write into this thread... for failure means being written offf....

cheers....

levindash

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
huhu...sabar bang...some people are jerk doing things like dis...n for SOMEONE out there..im still SABAR waiting for my stuff...huhu

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
make love not war

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hahahaha...
don't be like that bro shamburke...i'm still the same old me...just the accountability needed to manage this... :D

soo...right now, how many of you involved doing business with ae76...?
how was it...successful or not ?

let us list it out...

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
seller and buyer i thinks need to be pro laa...buyer need to understand what condition stuff u would like to buy....especially the warranty given...if 3 days..then 3 days laa warranty...means u pay the stuff and accept all the condition..tat all...if confius.. dont buy it...u can find other seller or straight away to chop shop....very simple....

Seller or runner here help u find stuff..maybe price a bit high or less than chop shop price, but yes...certain2 stuff like rare or hard to get...the price sure high laa....

Of course as a buyer, u want quality stuff..and YES price kow kow cheap...in this case its depend on negotiation between..

Me oso been cheated..got few case laaa....buyer said conform..want tat and tut..so when i got the stuff..the buyer dissapeared..so how???? Oso in warranty case..

Hope after this..all seller and buyer be careful...its normall laa...as a seller some of us cant give 100% good stuff as we took it from Kedai potong..i can say not all kedai potong can give u warranty..lain laa..new stuff...so thinks before buy or sell....:-)

SE.G

Known Member
Nov 24, 2006
Sarawak
seller and buyer i thinks need to be pro laa...buyer need to understand what condition stuff u would like to buy....especially the warranty given...if 3 days..then 3 days laa warranty...means u pay the stuff and accept all the condition..tat all...if confius.. dont buy it...u can find other seller or straight away to chop shop....very simple....

Seller or runner here help u find stuff..maybe price a bit high or less than chop shop price, but yes...certain2 stuff like rare or hard to get...the price sure high laa....

Of course as a buyer, u want quality stuff..and YES price kow kow cheap...in this case its depend on negotiation between..

Me oso been cheated..got few case laaa....buyer said conform..want tat and tut..so when i got the stuff..the buyer dissapeared..so how???? Oso in warranty case..

Hope after this..all seller and buyer be careful...its normall laa...as a seller some of us cant give 100% good stuff as we took it from Kedai potong..i can say not all kedai potong can give u warranty..lain laa..new stuff...so thinks before buy or sell....:-)
enough said...peace toyotarians

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
wow... the president of SE has spoken...

me a bit kena la there.. slow payment...

heheehehe maaf!!!

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Wow.

Justice? In an online forum?

Say hello to kangaroo court and mob mentality.

Dealings made through an online forum are at best, calculated risks. At the very best.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
tt...which tt bro shaMburke joint...want to follow and see the seluar kain pelikat...i heard he own AE85

nappx...

alamkas.. ppl want to meet me ker????

I say.. so shy ler....AE not complete due to could not find set to meet driver's requirement..
XXXl seats..
ekekekeekeke come ler.. this time try to make it to bangi TT

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
nappx...

alamkas.. ppl want to meet me ker????

I say.. so shy ler....AE not complete due to could not find set to meet driver's requirement..
XXXl seats..
ekekekeekeke come ler.. this time try to make it to bangi TT
i thought i'm the one who's jelous with bro sham's "seluar kain pelikat"...:burnout:

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
heheh tat was rarest item woo..dont play2..kipidap kipidap....

Status
Not open for further replies.