Mat Rempit Pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Thought that had some really ace T-5's but damn idiots can drive nor maintained them .... So, turned into another "volvolution" ...

The customs seemed to have better cars ... from BMW's to Rextons ... all from compounded vehicle ...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Well one of our political Youth Leader can always employ the Mat Sampah and mould them into some special useful being .... Malaysia Boleh!

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
this 1 is not rempit. nice sound n machine. not like rempit bodoh kapcai bike.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
oh and hell, he had his exhaust removed, and had no license plate at the back, but just sticker alpha/numbers on the front and rear fenders.. written so small.. dark writing some more... and his bike is tricked out, he can leave the bike with the keys with him, but the bike will turn itself off, then you can auto-lock and alarm it like the sound of a proton.. lol

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
maybe they have supercharged Wajas-dunno why their Waja seems like really powerful-tried to run away but they caught up really fast lar...must have been modified for sure lol

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
in the midst of heavy traffic jam, a chinese matrempit took his scooter up the curb and lurched down reckless, failed to avoid a car and hit it by the side.....

i manage to capture the fumbling scene of the driver n the rempit from my mirror....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Dang, that's fast ... They even have those useless burden-to-society in Wikipedia .... !!!

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
the chinese rempits went up the curb walkway, then just come down the curb without even looking at the road for cars, by then the scooter came down, too late, hit a waja at the side, damaging the waja fender badly.

it just inches from my rear bumper, lucky the idiots dint rammed into my car.......

i cant understand why is the rush in trafficjam, for me, traffic jam the time i will be more cautious regardless im driving or riding.......

malaysia boleh :(

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
that not mat rempit dude proton63t... :)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of Mat Rempit's favourite 'Aerodynamic Pose' a.k.a. 'Superman' seen on the street of Malaysia.

A Mat Rempit is a Malaysian term for 'an individual who participates in illegal street racing', usually involving underbone motorcycles (Kapcai) or scooters. Minah Rempit can refer to either the female counterpart, or a female companion of a Mat Rempit. Not all Mat Rempits involve in street racing, some of them just ride their motorcycle's dangerously on public roads just for fun. Mat Rempits usually travel in groups and race in bustling city centres on weekend nights. As of recently, Mat Rempits have been linked to gangsterism, gang robbery[1][2], fighting, vandalism, thefts and bullying. Most motorcycles used by the Mat Rempits do not meet standard specifications, or have been modified extensively. Additionally, some Mat Rempit do not have valid licenses, do not pay road taxes, and ride stolen motorcycles. [3] [4] More and more housing estates were turned into racing tracks.[5] It is estimated that there are about 200,000 Mat Rempits in Malaysia. [6] The terms of Mat Rempit also used in Singapore and Indonesia for the same reason.

i show u what mat rempit, my friend on rempit action! PACAK!

tribute to mat rempit!

Last edited:

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
hehehe, that is meant for laugh.. those rempit think is farking glamour doin those stunt, i wonder do they laugh at it if they watch these XD these is how they look like when they pacak, very usefull stunt = IN CIRCUS
malaysia government should organize more circus team for these bunch of rempit circus fools, for them to make money while doing all these monkey stunt..not on da street

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
We did ... have them para-down at Artic ... Who do you think pays for the bill?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Whats up with your friends picture wei, looks awfully kinky to me ... hahah
Now that I looked at it again, looks like yer buddies are having some great "actions" without you, dude ..... Waaaaaah Hahahahahaha .... :mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a few month ago i was bought the afc 5 button from one of forummer here...but till now i still not able yet to install it into my car..the problem is because i dont know the point from the harness(each color) to the afc socket...if any sifu here know bout this afc 5 button pls help me as my mech oso dont know bout the color wire direction...
here i attach some pics...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience