safc 5 button : need help....

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
a few month ago i was bought the afc 5 button from one of forummer here...but till now i still not able yet to install it into my car..the problem is because i dont know the point from the harness(each color) to the afc socket...if any sifu here know bout this afc 5 button pls help me as my mech oso dont know bout the color wire direction...
here i attach some pics...

Attachments

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
as u mention,in the pic there are 6 color wire from harness that v white , yellow , black , red , blue and green...i dont know the green for which point,the yellow for which point,the red for which point and so all...so pls any body help me...i cant find the instruction from internet...the harness socket oredi missing so make me pening....

Attachments

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
pm me ur email add, i email you.

its in pdf format. complete installation and wiring diagrams for all car makes.

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
tq bro,i recieved the pdf mail. but in the manual,it doesnt explain bout the afc socketla bro.like in the pic attached,i need to know the red color wire for which point?is it connected to the mark no 1,2 or 3?and oso for blue wire,green,n so all...tell me ya bro ....

Attachments

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
study that pdf. if urs are mitsubishi then go mitsu and read from 1st page till the last which is the diagram, i think the first page does indicate which wire is from where and to where.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
it seems to me you have purchased the unit without the socket....

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
ya la...i got the unit without socket,poor me...now i have settled the socket problem. but now,i dont know how to setting the type slect and car select at the back of the safc,since my engine is d16a sohc older civic...so bro can u help me to setting the point....??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looks nice (lol can't believe saying that about a China car by Proton). Either buy Executive trim or Flagship. The rest doesn't make sense. Executive has all the safety - more airbags than Standard. And Flagship has all the trickle down Volvo safety tech.

I think Flagship is the Best Buy for RM100k budget in Malaysia at the moment. Easily kill off HR-V, CX-30, CH-R etc. Unless the space in HR-V matters that much. I would love to try driving the Flagship in traffic jam on federal highway and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience