Fiat Coupe

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
I believe only the 16V turbo inherited the engine from the Lancia Delta Intrgrale (4cyl turbo). Not sure where the 5cyl turbo 20v is sourced from.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
imagine this...pearl black 20v turbo wif 18" italian design s/rims...damn!!...stimmmmmmmmm....lol.... :lol: :D :P even punto gt already looks damn good...;)... :rolleyes:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
i had a chance to drive the new impreza wrx, not the sti version but the stock wrx that motor image brings in. rated at 220HP, this car is pretty much a comfortable, nice handling, perky sedan. the ride isn't as harsh as evo but you still feel a bit of harshness but i kinda like the bucket seats. big enuff for a fat ass like me. acceleration is nothing to shout about as its only 220hp but quite typical, the turbo kicks in after 3000rpm. interior is pretty ok too, nice dials, nice stereo system but lacks the continental touch.

i've only sat inside the coupe before, never driven it but i must say the interior feels very luxurious and the acceleration not as quick as the wrx but when you cruise at 200kmh on the highway, u will realise why you buy a coupe over the wrx/evo.

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
the fiat coupe turbo is a different range of car compared to wrx and evo. my opinion is that if you're always driving alone, just go for it as its a pure enthusiast car. but bear in mind the maintenance cost and parts and so on.

of coz u don't get mind boggling acceleration from the coupe as compared to the evos but each car has different build quality and you're rewarded for the sheer driving pleasure and handling of this car. plus, it looks a lot nicer interior wise as compared to the japanese sedan turbo.

i don't know if i should say this or not but from my past experience riding in various frens car, the evo, wrx and the coupe, i'd say the evo and wrx are so darn quick off the line. the kind of feeling when a large lorry smacks into your back and your whole car just pulls away above 3000RPM to redline. the coupe on the other hand has got a rather linear power curve whereby your car just pushes and pushes all the way to redline though acceleration is not as quick as evo. but one thing u realise that once the evo/wrx reaches 140kmh and above, the car tends to "stop pulling away" and this is when the coupe shows it real colour continue to push till you reach 200kmh...and still pulling away.

but of coz each car has their own ads and disads so if you're really serious i suggest you test drive both cars.
Hi sir, wow u seem2kno alot bout cars, infac i dono much, jus got a fiat coupe16v turbo, it has dat turbo gas release sound rite afte i pres d gas pedal hard, but fewweeks later, d sound is gone now, nomo pzzzzzz wen i acelerate.. is somthg rong w d turbo alr? Thks

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Ic, thks4ur answer myfren, umean i sud get it2a wokshop n get d hoses cheked? Dey seems orite jus by lokin at dem, imean externaly.. perhaps i sud hav it cheked. Any reliabl mechanic around bt caves who knows fiat coupe wel? But b4 i do, jus wana makesure i rmbr rite, is d car supos2hav dat pzzzz sound if i rev it around 4, 5k? Thks

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yup i m facing d problem now, fan broken, dono wer canget replacemen? If any trader hapen2read dis msg, hope kindly contac me 0135309319, apreciate n niceday!
Have you tried chop shops? New part would be hard to come by. You sure the fan is broken, or the relay spoilt?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yup i m facing d problem now, fan broken, dono wer canget replacemen? If any trader hapen2read dis msg, hope kindly contac me 0135309319, apreciate n niceday!

no problem... just get aftermarket fan with similar or biggest size u can fit there....

fiat coupe 20v turbo is another my sort of "want to buy" car..maybe later... lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
no problem... just get aftermarket fan with similar or biggest size u can fit there....

fiat coupe 20v turbo is another my sort of "want to buy" car..maybe later... lol
I think if you buy it and clean it up thoroughly, its a nice Pininfarina to drive around. Problem is that engine bay is tight and that 20V engine is in there with the timing belt all on the inside, and need to almost drop the engine to change it.

No such thing as buy and drive.
But it seems all the used price is holding steady.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I think if you buy it and clean it up thoroughly, its a nice Pininfarina to drive around. Problem is that engine bay is tight and that 20V engine is in there with the timing belt all on the inside, and need to almost drop the engine to change it.

No such thing as buy and drive.
But it seems all the used price is holding steady.
its a project car definately if i buy later...

along with soo to buy fto gp version R... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Cessation of breathing, One of the challenges in defining death is in distinguishing it from life............

alien at work

Making impossible possible????????

The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz (reconstructed by etymological analysis) This comes from the Proto-Indo-European stem *dheu- meaning the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience