VW 0% interest offer

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Actually, you guys should really go test drive the VW Jetta. Guarantee your jaw drop.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Drive sure nice, that is why I ask KC to drop it off at my place......hhahahhahahaha:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
can't actually....

so, how to be dungu??
0% interest, 0 dp.. everybody can afford. I heard the Polo Sedan catch fire 1, true or false ah?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
more accurately.........I cannot afford to upkeep the car, if rosak from now and then. Besides, I donch have a 2nd car wor.

Even 0% interest, 0 dp doesn't give me the right to own the VW car.
Unless I have finish servicing my car loan, the car is technically still owned by the bank.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
more accurately.........I cannot afford to upkeep the car, if rosak from now and then. Besides, I donch have a 2nd car wor.

Even 0% interest, 0 dp doesn't give me the right to own the VW car.
Unless I have finish servicing my car loan, the car is technically still owned by the bank.
First few years can maintain, got warranty mah!, is the later years you should be worried about......lol

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
maintenance of my altis is not expensive lah...
wear and tear parts change outside...

official service only lube change for engine and gearbox...

(dont count the modded parts lah.. my ferodo pads cost me RM 1.2k... tyres no need say... LOL)

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
maintenance of my altis is not expensive lah...
wear and tear parts change outside...

official service only lube change for engine and gearbox...

(dont count the modded parts lah.. my ferodo pads cost me RM 1.2k... tyres no need say... LOL)
Sure lah!, maintenance is maintenance, mod is own doing.....hhahhahhahah:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
First few years can maintain, got warranty mah!, is the later years you should be worried about......lol
Hmmm, anybody that would buy a brand new car, enjoy the free warranty......then after warranty expires, sell off the car??:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmmm, anybody that would buy a brand new car, enjoy the free warranty......then after warranty expires, sell off the car??:driver:
Got, one of my friend who bought a PUG308T. Warranty claim gear box, claim something on the turbine or engine and some other issues, cannot remember what. He told me got 3 years warranty, after that sell off.....:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
he must be smartest car owner of all then......
He actually love the car but after one year the troubles started. Car broke down during CNY when he needed the car, so lucky got wife's car. This car ended up in SC for more than a week.
Then later other issues came up. The GB was the biggest, he mentioned very very costly, lucky was under warranty. So all these add up made him decide to sell the car off after warranty.....:driver:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Selling off the car will take a big hit. And these cold cars, used car dealer will tekan 9 9. For VW lagi tapao now with 0% interest and 0 dp. What for buy used car with high interest?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got many kinds of car lovers. Some buy because of the car, some for looks, some the handling, drive, some second hand value and so on, so all depends.
But if car for car like you mentioned, then the second hand value have to be very low for used car to take.....:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
He actually love the car but after one year the troubles started. Car broke down during CNY when he needed the car, so lucky got wife's car. This car ended up in SC for more than a week.
Then later other issues came up. The GB was the biggest, he mentioned very very costly, lucky was under warranty. So all these add up made him decide to sell the car off after warranty.....:driver:
under a short ownership, how come the GB expired so fast? Either the owner drag racing the car, or the GB is auta quality......or the car is a lemon, esp. for him??

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
under a short ownership, how come the GB expired so fast? Either the owner drag racing the car, or the GB is auta quality......or the car is a lemon, esp. for him??
maybe the car itself is designed with europe operating condition in mind.
i believe bmw will change their cooling system to suit our hotter climate or used a different thermostat.
i went to Mecca last time and found a Waja taxi there.Mind you its not from that area as the reg plate got a name of different arab country.guess the car suits the climate.

My friend own a pug 508,only 1.5 years of ownership his power window broke and lucky under warranty.cpst abt 1k for similar type power window like one used on the waja.

VW?
i camt afford one and wont even buy one if i can.
its because now it is a common sight to see a VW on a flat bed trailer and no its not damage in an accident.
most of the time its a Passat.
VW make fun car esp for drivers.driven the golf gti and dont tell me you dont like all that power in that small package.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
it is indeed heart breaking for the owners that have paid 100K plus......for a new car that would rosak, possibly due to our climate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20100805/tap-as-malaysia-teen-marriages-b3c65ae.html
:stupid::stupid::stupid:
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – A prominent Malaysian official Thursday encouraged young Muslim teenagers to get married if they cannot resist having sex and promised money to help them start a family _ a stance that drew criticism from women's rights activists.

Mohamad Ali Rustam, chief minister of southern Malacca state, said the moves could help reduce a growing problem of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience