Road Kill : What hav u run over

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i forgot which year of raya...i'm stuck in traffic jam at kuala pilah+heavy downpour...with so many idiot using hid on stock halogen lamp or senile old man driving with high beam all the time, i've resorted to wear sunglasses at that night while driving......not to mention those other car with failed headlight adjustment (including stock maibi and stock alja with saggy rear suspension)

but not that 99% dark type la...mine is the rayban with minimal tinting.....hence now i always keep my dual lense glasses for night driving...or simply replace the yellow lense for black lense on sunny day :driver:

Nice! At least yellow still okay.

But Saga FLX one can't be helped. Factory fitted fog lamps is aiming upwards and is damn bright...

HID one is bad enough but some idiots on dark highway they think their fog lamp is bright enough for ppl to spot them...Some just use fog lamp to drive...:stupid:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
HID one is bad enough but some idiots on dark highway they think their fog lamp is bright enough for ppl to spot them...Some just use fog lamp to drive...:stupid:
Just the other day whilst stuck in a traffic jam at Connaught, got one dumbass myvi with HIDs followed behind me. He wasn't sticking real close but it was bright enough to illuminate my entire cabin inside. Bright enough for me to actually read a book. I had to push up my rear mirror to not get blinded. Later on when he cut out, got one fella followed behind him and had his high-light on full blast in his rear. Followed him until I had to turn out. Serve the dumbass myvi right.

Ala you ni. Go trunk roads where got lights?
I dunno about other places la. Back to my hometown even trunk roads got lights already. I wonder these days how many younger folks actually know how to handle driving on trunk roads. There's so many factors to consider when driving trunk roads like animals, random motorbikes, kids running around, flying toys/objects, slow moving cars and overtaking. Personally I rarely ever go fast on trunk roads. The worst thing about trunk roads is even there you occasionally have hidden police on 60km/h stretches. Sonnovabitchs kena me in Malacca so many times I no longer go Malacca. :thefinger: Got one stupid stretch that's supposed to be 60, right after a 90. Dunno what's the logic behind that stretch of road.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just the other day whilst stuck in a traffic jam at Connaught, got one dumbass myvi with HIDs followed behind me. He wasn't sticking real close but it was bright enough to illuminate my entire cabin inside. Bright enough for me to actually read a book. I had to push up my rear mirror to not get blinded. Later on when he cut out, got one fella followed behind him and had his high-light on full blast in his rear. Followed him until I had to turn out. Serve the dumbass myvi right.

I dunno about other places la. Back to my hometown even trunk roads got lights already. I wonder these days how many younger folks actually know how to handle driving on trunk roads. There's so many factors to consider when driving trunk roads like animals, random motorbikes, kids running around, flying toys/objects, slow moving cars and overtaking. Personally I rarely ever go fast on trunk roads. The worst thing about trunk roads is even there you occasionally have hidden police on 60km/h stretches. Sonnovabitchs kena me in Malacca so many times I no longer go Malacca. :thefinger: Got one stupid stretch that's supposed to be 60, right after a 90. Dunno what's the logic behind that stretch of road.
Usually if u do that, is more likely looking for a fight or prepared for one. Ya, HID converters are just asses especially if theirs are blinding other road users. These days, lots of people like to come down from cars and thinking they are Bruce Lee until they meet one that would give them something to remember. :biggrin:

Malacca, been there once, as KL plate drivers, u cant be uncertain when driving there, in 1 day I kena honk dunno how many times, for just a few seconds of thinking which way to take. Tourist ma...:banghead:

Almost ran over a cat last night, lucky I was driving Kancil, I only see the cat when my headlamp light distance reach the cat, manage to brake and then the cat U-turn back. After I passed then the cat cross over again.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i forgot which year of raya...i'm stuck in traffic jam at kuala pilah+heavy downpour...with so many idiot using hid on stock halogen lamp or senile old man driving with high beam all the time, i've resorted to wear sunglasses at that night while driving......not to mention those other car with failed headlight adjustment (including stock maibi and stock alja with saggy rear suspension)

but not that 99% dark type la...mine is the rayban with minimal tinting.....hence now i always keep my dual lense glasses for night driving...or simply replace the yellow lense for black lense on sunny day :driver:

During the day, and if heavy rain you can use sunglasses also. The view is better, try it....

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Ala you ni. Go trunk roads where got lights?
Yup, agree with bro. Izso, some place have street light, but probably further apart

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Logic, is kopi oh loh!.....:biggrin:
Why most speed trap in 90kph zone rather then in 110kph zone? One get more business then the other....:thefinger:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
During the day, and if heavy rain you can use sunglasses also. The view is better, try it....

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Yup, agree with bro. Izso, some place have street light, but probably further apart

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Logic, is kopi oh loh!.....:biggrin:
Why most speed trap in 90kph zone rather then in 110kph zone? One get more business then the other....:thefinger:
yeap..been using it if heavy rain...but now rarely use it in rain because my windscreen is crystal clear.... (polished using kit wax and treat with rainX)

wait till those fccker met with my retrofitted projector+HID 3000k (pure HID projector like those expensive car) :driver:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
hmm i cannot recall some of my roadkills except bugs to my wrong direction trip to Perlis (ends up at Thailand border)

One i can remembered that night was hitting on an animal. I dunno what was that since it was dark night at the perlis road could be a cat or a fox.

anyway one cat nearly got hit me when i was cruising at this road.. as I was driving this casual cat suddenly came. I was like WTF?!

brakes... n the cat somehow notice n did not plan to cross the road.. did not die..

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

I just want to know?

In facebook there is this faker company selling this. OK or not i buy from them? also is the quality good?

i called faker bcoz they got this glasses and selling for a very ridiculous price since u can get the same quality at daiso for 1% or less of the price

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hmm i cannot recall some of my roadkills except bugs to my wrong direction trip to Perlis (ends up at Thailand border)

One i can remembered that night was hitting on an animal. I dunno what was that since it was dark night at the perlis road could be a cat or a fox.

anyway one cat nearly got hit me when i was cruising at this road.. as I was driving this casual cat suddenly came. I was like WTF?!

brakes... n the cat somehow notice n did not plan to cross the road.. did not die..

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

I just want to know?

In facebook there is this faker company selling this. OK or not i buy from them? also is the quality good?

i called faker bcoz they got this glasses and selling for a very ridiculous price since u can get the same quality at daiso for 1% or less of the price
The black one Watson is selling, I think is the quality most of the time. But u can try on both to see the difference with Daiso ones. What you pay is what u get la :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The black one Watson is selling, I think is the quality most of the time. But u can try on both to see the difference with Daiso ones. What you pay is what u get la :biggrin:
For dark glasses, I heard is better to get the good quality one. Just like tint, if it is just dark, no protection from UV etc....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
For dark glasses, I heard is better to get the good quality one. Just like tint, if it is just dark, no protection from UV etc....:hmmmm:
But the one that driftking posted not sunglasses. Is the plastic one that they said to be able to improve your eyesight espeicially those wearing glasses, everyday just wear about 15 mins I think.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But the one that driftking posted not sunglasses. Is the plastic one that they said to be able to improve your eyesight espeicially those wearing glasses, everyday just wear about 15 mins I think.

This one like shade only. Near to eyes you can still see....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where I can 'order' made to order (custom) intercoolers. I give the size measurements, they make it for me. Plus additional piping / installation etc.

Thank you,
Dom
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience