Carbon Fibre; How to Hide it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cant blame entirely to the enforcement alone.
It is a Chicken and Egg story.

Should we blame the tint shop for selling the tint product?, or should we blame the car owners for buying the product?

Just like those pirate DVD products sold at roadside in Mesia.
Everybody knows it is WRONG dealing with pirated goods.
But who is to blame?? The demanding party (cunsumer), or the selling party (peddler)??
If that is the case, I would say the consumer. I have a friend doing number plates. He got customers who insist on those illegal plates and he did inform them is illegal. They just tell him, will you do or not? If not, he will go to another shop. So instead of losing the business to another shop he did it....:smokin:
But then if enforcement is good, less of these case. No enforcement, all take easy route. Just as reported in the papers that since enforcement will start in mid June many tint shops have report brisk business removing dark tint and installing the correct ones....:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if like that, I hope those consumers wont whine like bloody damn babies when kena caught by jpj or police during operasi, when they know dark tints are against the law.

Sometimes, I suspect those who whine about corrupted officers are the same whine babies that attempt and bribed the officers.

I mean, why would they even bribe those officers if they weren't offended any rules and regulation in the 1st place?

Would anyone pay money if they were not guilty?

As the saying goes "takut kerana salah, berani kerana betul"...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
seriously

u dont need to create a topic like this for 1 simple answer: just spray paint over it. People get CF coz they want the lightweight and structurally strong properties.. not for the fancy weaving patterns... though.. i fancy the patterns quite a fair bit.. wahahha.. anyhow, i spray painted my bonnet - carbon kevlar.. simple.. precise and clear...

and as for people who laugh at others just bcoz they got the product name wrong - there is a special place in hell reserved for u

- peace

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Our enforcement here all pariah one. More towards kopi o then enforcement. Like dark tint, if they have enforced at the start then will not have so much problem. Consumer see no enforcement then install darker and darker until some complaint then enforcement start.
Same goes for number plates. Remember years ago they did enforce and everything was fine, then relax and all hell went loose. Now sure to be checked along with the tint....:driver:

ha! ha! yah! wait I change to Subaru then id stuck with vr......:biggrin:
That is why there is a saying called "hangat hangat tahi ayam" :rofl:

So, can we predict that this new enforcement on tinting and licence plate will end up becoming lax after like few months? :biggrin:
If things like tinting and plate also is not strictly reinforced, I think CF parts should be okay already.

Which Subaru you are eyeing?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ini macam, then dont drive the tinted car for a couple of weeks. then wait for operasi to be over....the drive the car out as usual....hahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ini macam, then dont drive the tinted car for a couple of weeks. then wait for operasi to be over....the drive the car out as usual....hahaha
Either that or keep clear of those usual spots where they open shop.....hahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

That is why there is a saying called "hangat hangat tahi ayam" :rofl:

So, can we predict that this new enforcement on tinting and licence plate will end up becoming lax after like few months? :biggrin:
If things like tinting and plate also is not strictly reinforced, I think CF parts should be okay already.

Which Subaru you are eyeing?
Was offered a ver 8 STi, but could not afford. Belongs to a ex colleague, hardly use, use for weekend drives only. Daily drive NA to work....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Either that or keep clear of those usual spots where they open shop.....hahhahahha:biggrin:

hmmm, maybe some guys at ZTH should set up a thread with info where the "shops open" during operasi... Surely will be vely useful, rite?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

hmmm, maybe some guys at ZTH should set up a thread with info where the "shops open" during operasi... Surely will be vely useful, rite?

The turning to SS2 can say 1 week at least more than 4 times roadblock. Sometimes twice a day. Day and Night always roadblock there.

Recently before reaching taman Bahagia LRT Stations (if u coming from PJ Seapark) There got one roadblock as well...Criminals Checkpoint? Sorry. Is more like Kopi Money checkpoint. They only Shine torchlight on your roadtax.

But not sure they will be checking on cars fitted with carbon fibres. Shud be only check by JPJ for CF hoods or parts.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Good idea.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Was offered a ver 8 STi, but could not afford. Belongs to a ex colleague, hardly use, use for weekend drives only. Daily drive NA to work....
Their patterns are quite predictable if you are familiar with the area. Always choose the same spot only.

Ver 8 I thought now cost like under 100k. 80k plus or 90k can get already. Very nice car and cheaper than Evo 8.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good idea.

Their patterns are quite predictable if you are familiar with the area. Always choose the same spot only.

Ver 8 I thought now cost like under 100k. 80k plus or 90k can get already. Very nice car and cheaper than Evo 8.
Around RM100k that time....:biggrin: