Best thing in life that no money can buy...parent's love and guidance

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mother sacrifices self for daughter

PETALING JAYA: A female jogger lost her life when she tried to shield her daughter and herself from two armed robbers.

Ong Ai Sam, 52, did what any mother would do, by pushing her daughter away and shouting at her to run to safety, when they were approached by the robbers armed with knives at Bukit Gasing at 4.30pm on Saturday.

When the 17-year-old girl ran for help, Ong blocked the robbers who then stabbed her several times before escaping but without taking her belongings which were placed into two small plastic bags.

Her daughter, who returned with a pedestrian, found her mother lying in a pool of blood and holding the bags.

Ong was rushed to the University Malaya Medical Centre, but died of her injuries 20 minutes later while being transported to the hospital.

Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamad said police are checking images of the incident from CCTV recordings from the nearby houses.

“We hope to identify the suspects soon with the assistance of the victim's daughter and anyone who might have seen the incident,” he said.

News about Ong's death has gone viral in social media websites, such as Facebook, with netizens expressing their outrage and sadness over the tragedy.

In the PJ Community Alert Facebook page, mourners posted condolence messages for Ong, who was known as a social activist, while hoping for the suspects to be caught as soon as possible.

A message read: “I'm so sad and broken...sudden news that a friend lost her life to some brutal and evil robbers today.

“She is such as good person and gives herself to help so many charities.

“My deepest sympathies to her husband, her two daughters, her family and friends.”

Source: Mother sacrifices self for daughter - Nation | The Star Online
Is a sad news to read early morning on Monday Blues...a mother got killed for protecting
her daughter from the robbers. These scumbags are totally cruel and cold-blooded to kill
an old lady! Taken someone's mother away from their life earlier than expected...

Bukit Gasing as everyone know, rich people's area. Just can't imagine that robbers are
getting more daring nowadays!

What I have to say is that, we should show no pity to criminals, if we show pity to them,
that's where our lives have to be exchange by showing mercy to them.

If robbers are spotted in our house, what shall we do? Hide and run when we can but
kill to stay alive when there is no where to run.

I understand the feeling of getting breaks-ins in the our houses. Is terrifying and frustrating.
Boiling in anger that you wished to kill those low life scumbags.

I got lucky and thank god for protecting my family. My house was broken in 3 times
in 27 years.

I just find that we should not pity these cold-blooded animals anymore...:mad:

It just frustrating that some of us out there do not even appreciate our parents at all after all
the effort and love given by them to educate us and raising us as their son/daughter.

Shouting and scolding their parents when they think they are capable of taking care of themselves
or when they think they don't need their parents anymore as they can stand on their own feed.

A lot has forgotten once we succeeded in life. It was our parents who made us who we are today.
If you succeed in life, be thankful that our parents brought us into this world which gave us the
chance to be who we are today..

If you fail in life, don't blame your parents or anyone. Blame yourself.
Your future is decided by you yourself.

Appreciate our parents, we will not know when they will leave us. Maybe tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or next month. Anything can happen.

Is just too late to cry when they are gone and regret for not being a good son or daughter or did not
do enough to give them a better life as to repay them for their love, effort and guidance all this while.

Love your parents.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Malaysia can never be safe as long as they don't send those foreigners back to where they belong. Instead because of GE13,
they are approving ICs for foreigners like serving fast food...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Malaysia can never be safe as long as they don't send those foreigners back to where they belong. Instead because of GE13,
That is why getting worse......:mad:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Seems that she was not robbed, just stabbed and they left?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why getting worse......:mad:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Seems that she was not robbed, just stabbed and they left?
Yup, maybe they freak out after killing her. Hope they get caught soon and sentence
this dangerous animals to death...

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
This is just damm sad whey. Just imagine that girl's feelings, knowing that her mother sacrificed herself to protect her. This is one of those emotional scars that won't fade away, at least not so easily. This memory will haunt her for the rest of her life just because some retarded robbers decide to stab people like nobodies business. Yeap, Malaysia is safe.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's a 2-edged sword. Imagine if they found the parangs?
Buy a powerful paint ball gun as a weapon. Don't underestimate it..could cause severe damage at close range and even death of shot in the face or eyes lol

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
:idea:
Buy a powerful paint ball gun as a weapon. Don't underestimate it..could cause severe damage at close range and even death of shot in the face or eyes lol
trying to look for it but where to buy ah?

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

That's a 2-edged sword. Imagine if they found the parangs?
gotta hide it & hopefully i get to it 1st before they do. normally thieves when they break into a hse, they will go to the kitchen to get a knife 1st.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
gotta hide it & hopefully i get to it 1st before they do. normally thieves when they break into a hse, they will go to the kitchen to get a knife 1st.
Brother, thieves come in and look for knifes? they will bring their own leh!
Moreover if they break in should be wee hours most of the time, so keep the parang in your room.
I went for fire seminar, they ask also where to keep the fire extinguisher? I say Kitchen, so they answer No, Even though kitchen most of the time easier to start fire, and if fire extinguisher is there how are you going to use it? Moreover if at night got fire any where in the house if extinguisher in your room you can get to it the fastest, like wise the parang.....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Yup, maybe they freak out after killing her. Hope they get caught soon and sentence
this dangerous animals to death...
That route up the temple where she was killed, is very quiet one. I have used many times for my walk, even though most of the time I go into the forest area. That is why nowadays I use walking stick (old already mah!) but good against dogs and likewise if got robbers.....:biggrin:

SueLee

Apr 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Lots of foreigners here because they are our labourers. Unless local Malaysians want to work as labourers, these foreign helpers are essential to our economy, so it isn't as easy as sending them all back home.

It is the same as foreign students. Malaysia wants to be an educational hub but unfortunately, the takers are, erhm, gangster students. I've seen these students driving brand new Mercs!

Believe it or not, I bought the Bear Pepper Spray and keep it at home. It comes in a large tin and can shoot 35 feet!

Unfortunately, very expensive and too big to put in handbag. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
:idea:

trying to look for it but where to buy ah?

Erm...search for paint ball tactical shop..or go direct to the paint ball game places. They do sell masks, guns, bullets, etc. Those electric powered guns are really powerful but heavier. I saw a person tried his gun...the bullets are damn straight and fast, unlike mine (rent) which is pneumatic, the bullet sometimes fly left la, sometimes right la, sometimes here and there :thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Believe it or not, I bought the Bear Pepper Spray and keep it at home. It comes in a large tin and can shoot 35 feet!

Unfortunately, very expensive and too big to put in handbag. :biggrin:
Because that is for bears.....:biggrin:
You can buy those smaller ones for handbags from some pharmacies....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally found a shop selling ACDelco batteries

Max Automart Gombak
No 68, JALAN 6/21D,MEDAN IDAMAN GOMBAK OPPOSITE PLAZA IDAMAN,53100 KUALA LUMPUR

Look for the boss Kelvin

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience