Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the almera will have more power if u lose some weight....
:biggrin:

every 1kg u lose will gain u extra 1NM

good motivation no?

:biggrin:
U r mean man :rofl: Later Izso gonna come after u :rofl:

Then the one that tailgated me must be some fat bugger then :rofl:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i love those bodykits...
but i seldom find a very good quality material for my perodua.
usually shops sells those made of fiber but cracks easily, or PU but not very smooth surface.
so i stick to oem...sori OOT. hehehe....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, did play with Almera once in Sungai Siput. Since that bugger was tailing me at 100km/h at kampung road.

I let him pass and it was my turn. He tried to lose me from his tail but disappointing.
Not even close to Vios pick up. Vios if tekan can still leave some gap for me to catch up.
But Almera, ugly and yet disappointing performance.

Don't buy that shit la Izso. I beg u. Cuz I won't park next to an Almera :rofl:

But then is your choice la haha! See if it fits your needs and requirements. But can't imagine u
in it. I think u look better in Inspira :rofl:
If the Almera looks bad parking next to it makes your car looks good mah!......hahahahhaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
izso...u like the cars i hate...sylphy & almera....aiya.....:biggrin:
Oh no no no no.. I don't like the Almera at all. Sylphy is a borderline passable car, the interior makes up for the exterior and poor handling. Otherwise zilch.

Kcng : Nah. I doubt even shedding 20kg will help the Almera. The car feels heavy and drives heavy and you know it's heavy when you're trying to overtake. I guess you win some and lose some when you provide space. Feedback from real life Almera users is honest to world FC is more towards 10km/L and 13km/L at best. Those figures you get on the newspaper is exaggerated beyond belief.

Wtf big time.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Oh no no no no.. I don't like the Almera at all. Sylphy is a borderline passable car, the interior makes up for the exterior and poor handling. Otherwise zilch.

Kcng : Nah. I doubt even shedding 20kg will help the Almera. The car feels heavy and drives heavy and you know it's heavy when you're trying to overtake. I guess you win some and lose some when you provide space. Feedback from real life Almera users is honest to world FC is more towards 10km/L and 13km/L at best. Those figures you get on the newspaper is exaggerated beyond belief.

Wtf big time.
Only 10-13km/ltr? Even my Livina which is heavier can reach 12-13km/ltr, so the Almera should be better. Paul Tan said he can reach 14-18km/ltr during his test to Malacca.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Only 10-13km/ltr? Even my Livina which is heavier can reach 12-13km/ltr, so the Almera should be better. Paul Tan said he can reach 14-18km/ltr during his test to Malacca.
Highway perhaps. My friends are city dwellers, ie-jams and short distant trips (meaning less than 100km one way la)

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Highway perhaps. My friends are city dwellers, ie-jams and short distant trips (meaning less than 100km one way la)
Same lah, I'm also like that, per day less than 40km travel both ways and have to pass Tun Razak you know!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Same lah, I'm also like that, per day less than 40km travel both ways and have to pass Tun Razak you know!
MarkX? What sort of FC you getting with that sort of route?

I go about 50km a day both ways 6am out and 5pm back. FC usually hovers around 13km/L with my Wira and 12km/L with my Myvi. Surely the Almera which is a newer car than both and supposedly have unbelievable FC Can do better than that?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
MarkX? What sort of FC you getting with that sort of route?

I go about 50km a day both ways 6am out and 5pm back. FC usually hovers around 13km/L with my Wira and 12km/L with my Myvi. Surely the Almera which is a newer car than both and supposedly have unbelievable FC Can do better than that?
No, that's for Livina 1.6 AT in normal condition (not so bad jams). If got caught in bad jams, then around 10-11km/ltr.
For Mark X, my best can only do 10.7km/ltr after driving very smoothly without much jam! If drive a bit hard or got stuck in some bad jams, then drop to around 8-9km/ltr.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No, that's for Livina 1.6 AT in normal condition (not so bad jams). If got caught in bad jams, then around 10-11km/ltr.
For Mark X, my best can only do 10.7km/ltr after driving very smoothly without much jam! If drive a bit hard or got stuck in some bad jams, then drop to around 8-9km/ltr.
POWWWWERRRRRR with the Jeremy Clarkson face.

Wahahahaha! The price you pay for the luxury and power I guess! As for the Livina, i'm surprised it's such a guzzler. But then again it's a 1.6 on a heavy body.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
POWWWWERRRRRR with the Jeremy Clarkson face.

Wahahahaha! The price you pay for the luxury and power I guess! As for the Livina, i'm surprised it's such a guzzler. But then again it's a 1.6 on a heavy body.
Well at least still better fuel consumption than the car that I actually really want, the Evo IX!
As for the Livina, actually not too bad, should be able to be a bit more efficient, but maybe just my driving not so patient and never obeying speed limits. I think in the hands (or foot) of more careful and light footed drivers, it should be able to achieve better. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My VR mix town/highway only 7km/l.....:rolleyes:
Lucky can use Ron95 now.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not necessary new cars will have better FC mia.
My kelisa RM54.50 for 411Km, my friend's Honda Civic EG sedan version. RM75 for 500KM

That Almera case, they are just exaggerating la, unless u get to test the car yourself on the mileage.
Freaking ugly car also can get approve. Looking at the Almera from the rear is like
the ugly toad is tip toeing on the road.

Freaking tyre contact patch is so damn small. Is like putting a van's tyre on the Almera.
Really can get the award for the ugliest car in year 2013.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not necessary new cars will have better FC mia.
My kelisa RM54.50 for 411Km, my friend's Honda Civic EG sedan version. RM75 for 500KM

That Almera case, they are just exaggerating la, unless u get to test the car yourself on the mileage.
Freaking ugly car also can get approve. Looking at the Almera from the rear is like
the ugly toad is tip toeing on the road.

Freaking tyre contact patch is so damn small. Is like putting a van's tyre on the Almera.
Really can get the award for the ugliest car in year 2013.
Well, mass production. Thinner tyres cheaper and for fuel efficiency......:driver:
Problem is most will upgrade.....then pay more....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi All,

Just had engine rebuilt but engine easily get stall (RPM drop) when come to stop or press clutch pedal (clutch set is new). Currently using haltech sprint 500, does it required to do tuning after engine rebuilt ?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience