Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

wakdjoko

Known Member
May 22, 2010
KB/JB
Hi all..

I'm really pissed off with Hanzo racing guy today. I came far from Perak to Kl to get BOV from them. What i get? NOTHING..

Story begins from 2 days ago when i called them up and asking for the BOV. Yesterday, i called them once again to reconfirm that i'm coming today.

The guy who deal with me, can't even remember what i'm looking for then after i refresh him again what i need, he told me that he need to check up again his stock again later and will reconfirm back with we by today (26/02/11). He also asked me to come by evening.

I've reached KL at noon and until 6pm, i didn't get a call from him. I've tried few times to call him back but can't get through. I go to their office in front of Taylor's College. Guess what? CLOSED..

If like this they are treat buyers, for sure it won't lasting long.

Other thing that i'm not satisfied, how come this attitude of seller can get "PRO SELLER"? Trusted some more. In reality, can't be trusted at all..
bro, internet trading could be better than traditional or troublesome.

just make sure u buy from the right person (who really want to do business seriously).

of coz, u can ask someone else before buying from anyone.

i also got same experience before but dont feel sad, u'll find the right item from the right person :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Ok i'm posting this here as well as a heads up since i know most of us shops online on a few other sites.

Mod can remove is this isnt the right place to post it. Just want to warn ZTH bro's of another con man on the prowl.

I recently purchased a used unit of e-manage ultimate from a seller who posted on Mudah.com. After banking in the cash the seller promised to give me the items tracking code. But waited from afternoon till night and i still didnt receive anything. When i sms to ask he said he was busy and he would do it next thing tommorow morning.

Next morning still no news... After calling his phone 3 times he turned off his phone. That was wednesday. Until today(saaturday ) i have been unable to reach him.

I have only myself to blame for being careless and stupid for blindly trusting another human being, banking in the full amount without meeting face to face for an item which i paid Rm1400 for. I'm simply posting this so no one else will get conned.

Sellers alleged name : Kenny @ Lee Kok Keong.
Phone number : 019-5972721
Says he is from : Ipoh/Perak.
Public bank account Number : 4613007327.

I've paid for my own stupidity. Hope i save some other people the heartache as well.

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Bro mkdreamervl,

I'm from Ipoh too. I think u better make a police report mention all data that you have. At least, all this liar won't play easy to us. Somemore, you have his account number and you have also print statement from your account. Use it as a proof.

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
be very careful of mudah since they arent like buying/selling forum where we can check back feedbacks of a buyer/seller if necessary. Any tom dick harry can buy/sell there. Be extra cautious to proceed

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
report police.. bring the report to bank... get the address and ic number.... file at tribunal...

but b4 that save the advertisement web page address or print out if necesary with all the bank slips and sms... print that out too .... submit to tribunal and pray hard

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
report police.. bring the report to bank... get the address and ic number.... file at tribunal...

but b4 that save the advertisement web page address or print out if necesary with all the bank slips and sms... print that out too .... submit to tribunal and pray hard
:adore:

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
To all ZTH forumers,
Please take more percaution when dealing with this fellow from Kelantan
He is a conman
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/369038-greddy-emanage.html
1 of our forumer bank in money to purchased this emanage
But till the end the product never reach to the buyer
Call been made & sms been sent
He been delaying saying the product should arrive then gave a fake tracking number
When asking for further infomation about it then he been giving a lot of reason
Saying his friend courier it out & will check with his friend
Follow by saying will refund
Days by days he havent refund & the product havent arrive which is from last wednesday until today.
Police report will be made against him
So i hope forumers can help to get this fellow up to justice as the person he conned is just a student which save very hard to just wanted to purchase the emanage after a long saving...
More information about this fellow will be post like his name & account number as he already deleted his posting & informaton...

This is his number 014 8453998
He is from Gua Musang,Kelantan & the address is
127, Jalan Pulai, 18300 Gua Musang,Kelantan

May God Punish this kind of people who make e-selling a bad image

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Thank you... This kind of info is what we all need! GJ!

kelvinbar

Known Member
Apr 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
His information as stated below.. n his fren who i bank in money to her/him, he said the buyer ask me bank in the money to him/her as he is juz "orang Tengah"
MOHD RAJEI B ASARI
Maybank 164258342048
ic: 831123-01-5321
His hp number 014 8453998
AZLIN BT YUSOF
Maybank (NORHAZLIN @ AZLIN BI)
his another fren who is the seller of the product,so called "NIZAM" 0174204988 but the acc number n the person is totally diff name.. so for confirm is fake..
Starting from yesterday night his hp cant call in or even msg also cant delivered.. as well as the NIZAM.. both of them from Gua MUsang , Kelantan.. he got sell few item at the same time then missing n stated thr all item sold..

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
hope that any forumers from there can help....
felt hopeless for this kind of things....
sorry to heard that's bro , i've mention his sells before , the price is good & but just slightly below than market price , so i think this fella not 1st time con in internet , he's checking the market price & post alot "hot stuff" in the market so make sure can made more fast cash in short time, note's his member starting just few day b4 he post sales , beware of this kind of ppls , buy from some genuine seller / old & trust worthy seller if u require courier , or ask someone of ur friends/ workshop go collect for u since this is our hard earn $$$...

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
sorry to heard that's bro , i've mention his sells before , the price is good & but just slightly below than market price , so i think this fella not 1st time con in internet , he's checking the market price & post alot "hot stuff" in the market so make sure can made more fast cash in short time, note's his member starting just few day b4 he post sales , beware of this kind of ppls , buy from some genuine seller / old & trust worthy seller if u require courier , or ask someone of ur friends/ workshop go collect for u since this is our hard earn $$$...
i am not the person who got conned...
I am jus helping the person who got conned...
We put our trust on people...but they betrayed our trust..
Actually his price is consider okay for an used emanage..
But never though his intention is to CON People's HARD EARNING money..
F**k this ppl...Hoep he will get what he deserve to!...
Wait him die & rot:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

POlice report hav been made by the buyer..
Now we just can hope the PDRM 'reali do their work'
As if they didnt then there will be more conman in this society...

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
[/COLOR]POlice report hav been made by the buyer..
Now we just can hope the PDRM 'reali do their work'
As if they didnt then there will be more conman in this society...[/QUOTE]

PDRM will not keep this cases on their Polycies...But their told you will action A.S.A.P:biggrin:
Bcoz im had makes this report b4 this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone into water printing?

I saw from online, people done it on their dashboard, steering, rims etc..

look easy but I guess I don't have that talent :biggrin:

see who else is crazy over them.

I actually thinking of doing my dashboard, engine cover and even a watch strap.
see who else is keen

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience