Surbo , Microcompressor , Magic Jet

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jinkl

4,000 RPM
To all finding anwsers , i have been using these products for sometime.
I really find the products worth my money.
I spent nearly 1k on these.
I have increased my torque and horsepower more than i imagined.
I also am saving lot of fuel. From Kl to Melaka petrol lesser 10 bucks from normal , can pay tol already mar.
My system is engineered by Brothers.
They came up with the quad Surbo , adding a magic jet and finally fine tune with the microcompressor.
I also changed my intake hose
I have bypassed the MAF , so i get more air , less fuel. Less fuel mar. To add more kick that extra intake hose was equiped with twin surbos.
The normal route is also equiped with two surbos.
At the air filter location , i decided to put in the Magic Jet , its really magical .
Thats all i can say.
Here is the picture of my bay that i drew.
For more info look at my previous posts to find the right anwser.

take all what i said in (+) convert it to (-) times it by two and :D :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
wow, sifu jin,

can u install it in my 4g13...PM me ok? set the date n location...

kl to mlk 10bucks ?????
u take bus already cost u 15bucks loh...

jinkl said:
To all finding anwsers , i have been using these products for sometime.
I really find the products worth my money.
I spent nearly 1k on these.
I have increased my torque and horsepower more than i imagined.
I also am saving lot of fuel. From Kl to Melaka petrol lesser 10 bucks from normal , can pay tol already mar.
My system is engineered by Brothers.
They came up with the quad Surbo , adding a magic jet and finally fine tune with the microcompressor.
I also changed my intake hose
I have bypassed the MAF , so i get more air , less fuel. Less fuel mar. To add more kick that extra intake hose was equiped with twin surbos.
The normal route is also equiped with two surbos.
At the air filter location , i decided to put in the Magic Jet , its really magical .
Thats all i can say.
Here is the picture of my bay that i drew.
For more info look at my previous posts to find the right anwser.

take all what i said in (+) convert it to (-) times it by two and :D :rolleyes: :p

dude! i tried your setup and omfg it works man! i even added the EPS fuel saver and now my car does 1000km on a full tank!!!

went down kesas highway yesterday quite fast...couldn't see the speed...speedo rosak...and i was having a cigarette...i just put my hand out to play with the wind and all of a sudden the whole right side of my car came off the ground! i tried it again and my car was on two wheels! i told my friend to put his hand out at the same time and the car flew for 1-2 secs! your setup is fucking amazing! kudos to you!

:p ;) ;) :p

jin, u are my hero...

update, jin already installed all the thing to my car...and i'm happy...once again..thanx jin... i owe u alot...maybe we can go yam cha next time

dont waste all of your money into all these nonsense....
it does not work as they claim....
just read the following URL and you will understand....

http://www.fuelsaving.info/debunk.htm

surbo...my fren install into his wira...t#$# no diff at all...only phsycology diff..

microcompressor....my fren install into his waja...not only the engine not smooth but FC go up...he even wanna sell it..PM me if you wanna buy second hand from him....

magic jet....if this is so magic i believe they have used it in F1 or WRC

jasonchan said:
dont waste all of your money into all these nonsense....
it does not work as they claim....
just read the following URL and you will understand....

http://www.fuelsaving.info/debunk.htm

surbo...my fren install into his wira...t#$# no diff at all...only phsycology diff..

microcompressor....my fren install into his waja...not only the engine not smooth but FC go up...he even wanna sell it..PM me if you wanna buy second hand from him....

magic jet....if this is so magic i believe they have used it in F1 or WRC

dont worry lah he is another joeker in making

PetrolHeaD said:
dude! i tried your setup and omfg it works man! i even added the EPS fuel saver and now my car does 1000km on a full tank!!!

went down kesas highway yesterday quite fast...couldn't see the speed...speedo rosak...and i was having a cigarette...i just put my hand out to play with the wind and all of a sudden the whole right side of my car came off the ground! i tried it again and my car was on two wheels! i told my friend to put his hand out at the same time and the car flew for 1-2 secs! your setup is fucking amazing! kudos to you!

:p ;) ;) :p

what nonsense...capture a video of u doin that and post it here...dont do more shit just saying without thinking...

hahaha...i knew wut i said would trigger sumthin like that...naa...i'm joking too...hehehe...how can a car fly maa...hahahahahahahaha...but i'm still surprised that some ppl out there are still very interested to install all these crap...save ur money for sumthin else laa...performance cam kaa...beli engine oil mobil 1 ke...4 me...this kinda things are bullshit...

turbo theory - cram in more fuel for more power! true...
these things theory - use less fuel for superb increased power!
(rhetoric)

Last edited:
PetrolHead and jinkl were being sarcastic.. you guys didn't sense it?

microcompressor... to let you guys halucinate and think u actually owe a Merc Compressor...

PetrolHead : u should always double whatever u put , EPS Fuel saver , try putting two , i tink u report back if it really kicks in better , maybe the gear ratio might change.

JasonChan : sorry ah , if you never try , u will never know

norika_sakai : its actually a small device , if u use it , its like an addon to ur car , similar setup like merc compressor , thats y its germany technology mar

JOEKER , me miss ur posts ler

Top Bottom