ZTH- post ur Cheap,Best n Romantic dinner spot..

DR78

500 RPM
Hey guys,
since petrol price has gone up to 1.92, i'm actually seeking a nice place for a cheap romantic dinner.. i usually go to the regular places like tgif, victoria station n occasionally thai or japanese rest in kl but those r quite expensive n boring too.
any idea of any alternative place to go?? my gf left to overseas n will be coming back only on 13th this month so haven seen her for sometime edi. besides ill also be leaving kl to work in a small town fron the 15th of this month so i will not be able to c her so often edi, so i tot ill have a really nice romantic dinner wiv her on the 13th la. Hope u guys can help me out.. now really broke also..haha..

i think it will be good for other zth guys who r broke like me la.. hehe

I don't know your definition of cheap or romantic but to me, the restaurant has to be away from the city for that peace, quiet and privacy. Based on this, I quite like the following restaurant(s):

Tamarind Springs / Hill - can't remember which is which but I'm making reference to the one after Kelab Darul Ehsan in Ampang. It's surrounded by greenery and is away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Food is Indo Chinese. Very nice and quiet.

It all depends on what her favourite food and interests are really. If she's into Salsa for example, you could have dinner at Q Ba in The Westin and dance into the night. Think Salsa night's are on Wed / Thur.

Again, it depends on her interests and food preference.

Duke Red said:
Tamarind Springs / Hill - can't remember which is which but I'm making reference to the one after Kelab Darul Ehsan in Ampang. It's surrounded by greenery and is away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Food is Indo Chinese. Very nice and quiet.

Tamarind... hehehe .. I definately won't rate them as cost effective place. But the ambiance is very very nice. ..Great to lump lui .... nice ambiance .. sure can dapat chick if u bring her there .. but buffet dinner per person cheapest is RM120++ if not mistaken so good luck loh! hehe

That's the problem dude. Nothing good comes cheap. If it's a special occasion, I reckon he should start saving for it now lah.

the cheapest romance dinner place is at ur own house.... u prepare everything for the gal.....she wil feel so proud of u coz u cooked for her...

maybe u can prepare wine as well after dinner....then watch a movie while chit chat wit her......then.......

Last edited:
yalor cook ur own dish definately better then eating out, esp if u are the who cook it for her..she damm 7 flatter already one.... straight away masuk bilik after dinner also ehehehhehehehehe :p

fstrader said:
yalor cook ur own dish definately better then eating out, esp if u are the who cook it for her..she damm 7 flatter already one.... straight away masuk bilik after dinner also ehehehhehehehehe :p

cannot straight away masuk bilir la....havent digest yet...ehahah

unless of course, he doesn't know how to cook and she ends up with food poisoning.

unless of course, he doesn't know how to cook and she ends up with food poisoning.
Yeah, you don't want her to hurl while giving you a blow job or have a sudden bout of acute diarrhoea right before you blow your load. Not ideal.

wzzup doc...

cheap ar.. aisey.. how to define cheap? erm... budget?

ciao at jln tun razak is really romantic... price? damn.. hahaha... but really worth it for the environment.

Good Evening Bangkok @ 1-Utama is a nice restaurant which serves authentic Thai cuisine if you're up for a change of dishes.The food there are superb but im not sure if it's classified as cheap but trust me,it's worthwhile dining there :)

hmm..cheap ah..you can strol along changkat bukit bintang gua..i think abour rm50/pax-lowest la

over you can find french and etc etc...

Guys, guys, guys...don't waste money and time and effort. Get the bitch to do the cooking and dine at home.:biggrin:

how about KL tower? romantik enough... about 200?

for the ones who say 200 is expensive, it's just 4 cartons of ciggies for crying out loud.

Last edited:
that's not the point ma...

he said he long time never see his girl liao, so mana boleh kedekut wan?
no matter how romantik...the girl sure turn off if she sees that the bill is "only" $50.

in her mind sure think like :"wtf? I'm not worth 4tanks of petrol??"

boggysv said:
that's not the point ma...

he said he long time never see his girl liao, so mana boleh kedekut wan?
no matter how romantik...the girl sure turn off if she sees that the bill is "only" $50.

in her mind sure think like :"wtf? I'm not worth 4tanks of petrol??"
Isn't that a mark of a materialistic woman, to be thinking like that. I say dump the whore.

Romance is all about effort, not cost. I do however agree with Boggysv that he can't come off looking like a cheapskate though!

I'm a sucker for outdoor dining but there are very few suitable venues. Perhaps you may want to consider a restaurant with strollers. Go there the night before to check if they can sing her favourite song and cue them on the night itself. You could also arrange for flowers to be delivered to your table. Don't overdo it as you don't want to her to feel embarrased. Just a suggestion mate.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom