ZTH Miri Members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
this friday ZTH chick hunting ar..seems like very interesting...hahah..but sayang me no skill ni..

yeah... how's riam now ??
din go back bout a month edi... owes see ur car park at the side of the indoor court with D1 sticker at windscreen.. am i right ? hehe..

hi guys, yesterday i was in esplande.. but couldnt meet u.. coz dunno where were u all.. hehez.. i was there around 5.30 to 6.30 like that..

wah lau..how u know that is my ride..which one is u oh..wat course u taking b4..riam still the same lo..no change..haha..

haha... i'm AT-05.
wad bout u ?
i'm driving a black kenari....

devil_j
haha.. we were there yesterday.. lotsa member there...
at the middle section selling chicken wing there...
go again lo this week.. lotsa chick yesterday... wakaka...

yeah.. losta chick yesterday.. anyway,yesterday i was playing my woofer there.. hehez..chased away one kancil.. evil evil.

devil_j said:
yeah.. losta chick yesterday.. anyway,yesterday i was playing my woofer there.. hehez..chased away one kancil.. evil evil.

haha... reali evil... wad's ur audio setup ??
everyweek also the same car.. see liaw aslo sien.. esp the black kenari.. wakaka..

haha.. MTX.. i think i am the onli car wif tat eh.. couldnt find another car wif tat set up.. yeah.. esp the black kenari.. tat's too powerful....nowadays. seems like pegasus gone and tomahawk come.. hehe..

but the black car is always there.. reali see liaw aslo damn sien.. so i rarely go to that section... where u fix ur audio ?? Brunei ??

hahaha, ya btw, eric did u bang the "chick" u bring yesterday to esplanade? I heard u say to jack-jack u wanna bang "her". Hooooo!

wah....the post so long liaw....shay tat day my foot got heavy la...hahah oh ya...i was chasing the black satri...like wanna race leh tat driver....den i saw bride and sepul at road side discussing where the race start and where it end and how much they betting and winner gets all....they were actually racing....hahahah

mild7 the hot chick is actually working upstair double star thr...the beuaty treatment...if u go ask me go also hahahah we share share la...hahaha

LOL, robin..yeah..i bang her real hard..she is yip_cheng bro..
>.<

cute o not? chick with dick :S

hahaz..

HEy..who ever got the idea of getting B8 engine/halfcut let me know..urgently needed 1

siao..tuan ping.. i m pure straight ok..hahaz..thanks for the concern on goin to the right path..i aint goin to the path to brokeback mountain..

wahhh...........hot chick ar.......not bad leh. me also want to go c c look look how hot is hot. :)

Venue: Miri city foodcourt
Time: 8.30 or 9.00 p.m
Date: this friday

Name list:
1 ) Erix7 (eric)
2 ) ping5828 (ping)
3 ) 20vturbo (sepul)
4 )
5 )

wah anyone see the prelude with rx7 veilside fortune colour theme at esplanade that day? hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom