ZTH Miri Members

candg14sx5.jpg

no such thing lah..being in the lions club doesnt mean u over the law...if like that sure lions badge laku from last time..:X-:

hahaha shay i tot u no saw me hahaha....i actually still cant find ur place...haha bah next time invite me over if got wat kind of party...

can can.next time can organize bbq or something.
Jack, r u goin to esplanade today? long time haven't been there.

ya shay i guess so eh....long time no go thr see ah moi liaw...hahaha

if u wan go see ah moi den dun bring along ur wife hahahaha ops...4got ur wife also got an acc here hahaha
**pretend u din see this msg**

devilj ya the logo is only for lions members and it means nothing to the police and jpj....if u really wan to tint ur car 100% den u get a wira with black colour den make a 'FAKE' plate no. with 'ZD in front den no. at back....den ur car can go tint 100% black and no need put roadtax...hehehe

or....if u can get a badge like royal family badge den mayb u can tint ur car o wat hehehe

just testing guys..wanna see if my pic can be seen.. :regular_smile:

That's what i'm talking about, they did nothing but changing the bulb to HID's. They are smart enough to know what's a HID and that it looks cool but too stupid to realize the glare from their lame mod is blinding others?

fletcheru: always saw u..but dunno is u o not..scare later call wrong ppl..u were dining wif ur parents tat day when i saw ya..

jack jack : i don mind if u join me playing =)

That's what i'm talking about, they did nothing but changing the bulb to HID's. They are smart enough to know what's a HID and that it looks cool but too stupid to realize the glare from their lame mod is blinding others?

ya ....man i support half only hahah....actually if ur car is a projector headlamp the glare will not blind other driver actually...coz there's a crystal like thing to focus the light at a point unlike the reflector juz spreading out the whole light everywhere....

fletcheru: always saw u..but dunno is u o not..scare later call wrong ppl..u were dining wif ur parents tat day when i saw ya..

hahah wait i got 1 kite 1st la...

yes, you are right. that's me with my parents.

You with GF...

well............it mean have to change Eagle Eye headlamp with projector liao. isit mean JPJ wont tangkap u if using HID with projector headlamp?
but i dont think so maybe is too late liao once u modify ur headlamp they will saman to u all .................kaulin lor.

anybdy kws any shop selling performance parts in miri,i mean real original stuffs....???

In bintulu there are already shops that sells some Arospeed, apexi small2 performance stuff...though not that many, but i still cannot find any shop in Miri selling even Arospeed's adjustable cam pulley!

The Tunsen shop also never upgrade one....always selling all those type-r stuff....aiiii...like this ka miri?

ya ....man i support half only hahah....actually if ur car is a projector headlamp the glare will not blind other driver actually...coz there's a crystal like thing to focus the light at a point unlike the reflector juz spreading out the whole light everywhere....

hahah wait i got 1 kite 1st la...

Exactly, that's what i've been trying to say. At least use a projector housing (eventhough there's still no clean cut but still acceptable) Alot of them use HIDs on normal headlight housing, so called "crystal housing" which disperse the light in all direction. It's totally blinding!

Hey btw, are those kite u guys talking bout, a motorised kite? I saw alot people playing with it in clark quay, singapore. They play at night, so u sort of like seeing bunch of lights flying in wierd pattern (since its a kite-like motorised plane)

in miri go to

raising (piasau)=turbo manifold,intercooler,boost controler silicone hose new stuff

street machine (permyjaya industrial)=apexi neo,apexi rsm,intercooler,apexi timer,sard regulator new stuff

in miri go to

raising (piasau)=turbo manifold,intercooler,boost controler silicone hose new stuff

street machine (permyjaya industrial)=apexi neo,apexi rsm,intercooler,apexi timer,sard regulator new stuff

thanx man, will go survey for this shop...ACQ, apa lagikk...??

well............it mean have to change Eagle Eye headlamp with projector liao. isit mean JPJ wont tangkap u if using HID with projector headlamp?
but i dont think so maybe is too late liao once u modify ur headlamp they will saman to u all .................kaulin lor.

well....not angel eye la...juz projector headlamp will do...but now of coz no use liaw loh...since the jpj oledi set out the rules...if last time all hid users r using projector sure no prob 1...:X-:

Exactly, that's what i've been trying to say. At least use a projector housing (eventhough there's still no clean cut but still acceptable) Alot of them use HIDs on normal headlight housing, so called "crystal housing" which disperse the light in all direction. It's totally blinding!

haha ok ok i got u wrong abt haha yup u r totally rite man...with projector u r atleast better off from those crystal headlamp...haih...becoz of the crystal headlamp now we projector 1 suffer....:X-:

Hey btw, are those kite u guys talking bout, a motorised kite? I saw alot people playing with it in clark quay, singapore. They play at night, so u sort of like seeing bunch of lights flying in wierd pattern (since its a kite-like motorised plane)

hahaha i'm not rich enough to get 1 of those kite la...eric mayb la...hahaha
we r juz talking abt normal kite...the 1 u using string to play 1 hahaha eric said he got 1 batman kite...where u can be tied on the kite and fly like a 'Bat' hahah:_:

where is permyjaya industrial area ?? im not familiar with miri place..wan to check the shop there

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom