ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mini clubman DF9818,

where did you get your interior done? If the pictures below your signature are pics of your car it looks nicely done up. I'd like to clean up my interior a bit.

haha...........pai seh la.........
tatz my car lo.............

the interior is done from myself DIY............

Really?
Hahaha then we must definately meet up because I would like some tips on how to do it :)

I do like a TT session with all mini memebr here, but in the mean time let me make my mini run first.....feel like going to be another month of works.

dear minicooper, I don't recognise the made of this rim, looks like replica of minilite, the spoke are slimmer than the GB.....sorry can't help.

Im selling for a fren a 1.3 Twin Choke/ SU ??or u want it with Weber........ no cams ... just 1.3 with the 1.3

gearbox .good condition ...... for RM2k

interested ?? :retarded:

Last edited:
can mini engines run well on RON 92? I've been using 97 all the time but am told 92 is okay. is that true? if it is, at least that's 4 sen a litre cheaper.

im using RON92 n theres no problem.....there is no drastic in performance but i think

its better to use RON97 because it has cleaning agents to clean ur engine ..... but

sometimes when im low in cash.... RON92 is the answer hehehe:tongwink:

Volvo , u dont wanna buy ? ! hehehe

1.3 engine for sale twin choke for Rm2K !!!

yaya.
go 2 ask ivan la.......
coz he decide 2 change engine 2 tapau me............
but mine is juz 1.0 only.........sad...........

gharith said:
Really?
Hahaha then we must definately meet up because I would like some tips on how to do it :)

yup......all i done it myself.........
juz come 2 our tt session la.........
but tis firday i cant go coz my car still under repair............
next week la............

i hv a mini 1.3 A series engine for sale. Complete unit (i.e. with carb, manifold and distributor (modified electronic). Offer me a price, if anyone is interested.

With it comes free: front subframe, drive shafts, drums (with intact shoes and pumps)

No paperwork, however.

OHHHH ~~~ YES !!! i Found a Jacknight Engine !~~~ yeah!!!

got it for 1200 pound ~ yeah~~

Jacknight Twin Cam , Jacknight Gear Box , Webber Carb , Racing Clutch, With subframe together~~

But the funny things , i saw it when i went to Huddersfield in Leeds UK. The Engine was like *Lap Sap beside the workshop...I ask him , still got somemore , he say las time got 4 ..but the other 3 send to dismantle n some when to the Metal Collector, i told him , Ur insane.

N he even wanted to do the same to this Engine in a few weeks time..Xiao Kia..I see the Piston, the coil rod, everything white white de~ damn good condition , n surely is Racing use .. n got abandon by the previous owner..dun know why..

Anyway , one man poison is another meat...i'm sending the thing back to MY...haha..in a few years time...can see my first ever Jacknight among my mini Kaki liao~~yeah~~

red mini 8 7 8 said:
Im selling for a fren a 1.3 Twin Choke/ SU ??or u want it with Weber........ no cams ... just 1.3 with the 1.3

gearbox .good condition ...... for RM2k

interested ?? :retarded:

I might be interested. I'd like to see it first tho. Can we arrange a meeting?

gharith said:
I might be interested. I'd like to see it first tho. Can we arrange a meeting?

gharith ...when do u want to view it...? i think the best time is at night time 8 onwards because usually the owner only comes out at that time hehehe....

bout the weber u may need to add a view hundred ringgit for it :) ...

Last edited:
mini clubman DF9818 said:
DSCN0727.jpg

spot tis car(wif a suparb deep fish 13 rim) at sri damansara last night n oso hv a friendly race from 1u toll until ss2......kakaka

sorry guys just came back from tioman ...massive place...with full of tax free bozzies and ciggies..anyway..nice ..who win ..race :P...anyway ..whats up here ? kinda lost few days d ..hehe..take-care

red mini 8 7 8 said:
gharith ...when do u want to view it...? i think the best time is at night time 8 onwards because usually the owner only comes out at that time hehehe....

bout the weber u may need to add a view hundred ringgit for it :) ...

LOL a few hundred ringgit is fine... Since i work til abt 7pm most days i don't mind meeting up after 8pm. How about we meet up on friday at Centrepoint Macca's? Well the location is tentative but I'm free on friday :_:

Btw I just installed an extractor and striaght pipe exhaust system over the weekend. My car's pickup improved considerably but the downside is that it's really noisy now :Not_Impressed: Must change the muffler to a quieter - more people friendly :regular_smile:

Top Bottom