zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

DH
Hey bro..how's things.......Yeah it's been too quiet nowdays....I guess everyone is busy.......Cypress and Jombiee is busy wif their cars.....hur..hur..hur....nowdays

Tower records having 20% sale on most of their CDs. There are also re release metal albums at RM25-35.........

Yeah, saw Obituary, Slayer, Deicide, Nailbomb, Sepultura and some big names in the rack of Tower Records, going as low as RM29.90...Sound wise, don't know la, but they are the clean/edited version, for sure.

Bought a so call rerelease cd yesterday from Tower Records...the sound is crap......total CRAP...better buy the pasar malam ones......

The cd quality is not tat good...and no booklet also.....But for RM29.90 for one and 2 for RM50......
True enough download is a better option

Ok guys, here's the Nuclear Blast Allstar - Out of the dark. Great album I would say.

Band: Nuclear Blast Allstars
Album: Out Of The Dark
Year: 2007
Genre: Melodic Death Metal

nuclearblastallstars.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Dysfunctional Hours (feat. Anders Friden - IN FLAMES)
2. Schizo (feat. Peter Tägtgren - HYPOCRISY)
3. Devotion (feat. Jari Mäenpäa - WINTERSUN)
4. The Overshadowing (feat. Christian Alvestam - SCAR SYMMETRY)
5. Paper Trail (feat. John Bush - ex-ANTHRAX)
6. The Dawn Of All (feat. Bjorn Strid - SOILWORK)
7. Cold Is My Vengeance (feat. Maurizio Iacono - KATAKLYSM)
8. My Name Is Fate (feat. Mark Osegueda - DEATH ANGEL)
9. The Gilded Dagger (feat. Richard Sjunnesson & Roland Johansson - SONIC SYNDICATE)
10. Closer To The Edge (feat. Guillaume Bideau - MNEMIC)

Nuclear_blast_allstars_-_out_of_the_dark.Zip by Bigupload.Com

Last edited:
Another one... waiting for 2008 release...

Hungary's metal broadcast "Kettõnégy" has uploaded a video interview with SOULFLY/ex-SEPULTURA frontman Max Cavalera conducted on August 10, 2007 prior to SOULFLY's appearance at the Sziget Festival in Budapest, Hungary. Watch the interview footage below.

As previously reported, INFLIKTED — the new project featuring SEPULTURA founding members Max (guitar, vocals) and Igor Cavalera (drums) alongside vocalist Joe Duplantier (bass) of the French progressive death metallers GOJIRA and SOULFLY guitarist Marc Rizzo — has been confirmed for the 11th annual D-Low Memorial concert, set to take place August 31 at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, Arizona. The billing for the event is shaping up as follows:

SOULFLY
INFLIKTED
SACRED REICH
CAR BOMB
SIOP
HERE LIES TREACHERY
TALE OF A MASSACRE

The D-Low show is held every year in memory of Max Cavalera's stepson Dana "D-Low" Wells who was killed in a 1996 car wreck (article). It is SOULFLY's biggest show of the year and draws fans from all over the United States. In 2004, SOULFLY filmed portions of its "The Song Remains Insane" DVD at the event.

INFLIKTED (a name which may or may not stick due to countless bands that have had similar-sounding monikers over the years) is currently putting the finishing touches on its debut album in Los Angeles with producers Dirty Icon (Logan Mader [ex-MACHINE HEAD, SOULFLY] and Lucas Banker). An early 2008 release via Roadrunner Records is expected.

Last edited:
Singapore's very own blackened death metal warmongers IMPIETY have returned with a brand new album, "Formidonis Nex Cultus" (Agonia Records). Through a licensing arrangement with Agonia, Pulverised Records will release this hate-filled album in "diehard" digipak format, available only in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. This "diehard" edition includes two exclusive bonus tracks.

"Formidonis Nex Cultus" marks the return of IMPIETY after a two-year absence.

Trust me, this album kick ass! I will try to upload it by tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.

"Shyaithan" reigns supreme... hehehe..
He's the only original member in the band now eh?

Not sure DH, I only start listening to them after you gave me the masterpiece Skullfucking Armageddon! Thanks man, that was one of my greatest gift I ever received!

Aiyah, don't say like that la.

The links you gave for old/new/unreleased tracks - priceless.

Wahhh... stripping off the good items?

School holiday only can see your nick...hehehhe..

welcome back AGL!

hail yeah!!!
new here...
gothic metal kaki here...
rambut panjang also...
i looking for therion album...anyone got therion mp3???
upload for me plssss.......
thanks...
hail!!!

Therion...hehehe....i just was listening to it....i got but how to upload ah?....i also downloading Epica.....latest Nightwish album Dark Passion Days also out d .....

i only have VOVIn ma.....b4 this only listen to normal metal...like METALLICA,SODOM,IRON MAIDEN,SLAYER,MEGADETH...now change to gothic...
not much know how to download...ask bro cypress...
help me to download.....i want therion...plsssssss...

Nightwish previous vocalist....Targa i think her name was is much more powerful in her voice.....new one err abit popish

Bumping up.

It's been sooooo fucking long since I last visit this thread.

How's everybody?

Overheard one of us (or maybe more) is currently in South America?

hehehe.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom