Zth Members Banting

CiViC In Da HoUsE

yo bro'ssssssssssssssssssss.............

woooww yesterday was dam cun game ler wit putra... 2 hours non stop... wooow.......

putra--> yeah bro we should check out the TME " NAW 4".... i'll bring "NAW 5".. we go.... he he he he he...

short---> Good luck for ya PROJECT... he he he he... did u found any thing today... hope u found... i n putra looking for u... ok...

CONGRATS TO MR.KEY @ BULLET666 On HIS REGISTRATION CEREMONY.....

ok guys..... its seem be long time we didnt go out together.. the last was SHORT's drift event last year.. after tht nothing... plan anything mayb 'GO-KART' or any convoy..... my machines is back wit me today... wooww... he he he he.... chow brosssssss............

.....DuNdRiNk n DrIve,, DrIfT n DiE.....

Banting

Civic - Howz the car after the modifications ??

About the L2, nowdays very hard to find la...Might just get a standed kancil & convert..

Hi guys.

How's everyone doing? Still alive and kickin'? :_:

Well, for an update, had the pleasure of convoying down Danga Bay, Jay-Bee with my friends [all drifters except for me in the group!] for the D1 Grand Prix Malaysia Round 2 session. Great experience and well worth it :shades_smile: Check out the Features section for more info :regular_smile:

Plus, for you guys information, if you all still don't know, Ivan Lau made Banting famous for driving for the LINKS/RaceCraft sponsored FC3S :_: Haha..don't see any direct connection there but at least got something/someone to do with Banting *winks*

And it sucks for me coz I'm working on a Sunday. :emoticon_U: :cry_smile: :sad_smile: :baring_teeth: [Supporting U.S market what to do?]

Regards;

Btg

JUN - U sure had a gr8 time there i'd guess..

Wow ! Banting guys are really taking the scenes i can say !!

Just waiting for our Local Drifter : Mr Shortshifter !!!!

Missed those times where we go to extreme park for events.....

anyway,,,c u all guys...............

hey Putra... i saw u on monday evening at kelanang bay wat are u doin thre man i tried to say hi to you, then i think next time la ehehhe.

Btg

Clanz - Oh Ya.. i was there with shortshifter & some other frenz..

I did not notice ur car la bro.....

Kenapa tak tegur bang ?.....Anyway....c u

Ooo..saw a red colour Mitsi Evo 9 in Banting yesterday. Number plate XXX 2 :mouth_closed: Also saw a Scooby WRX Sti GDB weh..Malay uncle drivin :_:

Saw a pure white Skyline R33 GTS too parked in front of the clothes retail shop opposite the Bus Station some time ago. Haven't seen it since then :confused_smile:

David, u got a cousin sis called Priya rite? Staying in Sungai Buloh one... :_:

Regards;

Btg

Jun - Wow ! loads of hot cars around banting....

I also saw the scooby.....

Anyway, Yes she's my cousin..How'd ya know her ?? Working in da same
place or what bro ?

This world is getting smaller man........:regular_smile:

Haha. Yalor. But hopefully not too many la if not it'll get too 'hot' hehe if u know wat I mean :angel_smile:

Hhmm, yep working in the same company hehe

Saw another red/orangy coloured Skyline R34 GT-t parked in front of the mamak where the ex-Brother's shoplot used to be. Super stock hehe. Lucky new owner :_: Wonder who the owner is...

Regards;

Btg

JuN - Ooh same company...

She was in Australia for sum time & she came back recently for good..

Wah...Stock Skylline summore....

Saw about 5 ferrari's & 4 Subaru's heading toward morib last saturday....
Dunno where they're going....

putra 4767 r u going for AFOS this weekend?if our guys r going maybe i will join u guys,since im on leave this weekend.....

Rally

Guys, MRC Perlis Rally was a success but unfortunately our car did not manage to
finish the course....

Anyway, we'll try better at the JB Rally 18-20 August......

rally

hey hey guys............. wats up............ such a long time didnt talk u guys...

PUTRA--> rally preparation was dam tiring coz we only had 3 days to prepare the car... mr.WGK7740 n short_shifter help me alot alot.... really thanks alot for helpin me guys..... they done a good job... the RECCE was dam cun.... its was a dry n sunny day.. nicely enjoyed n whacked the car maximum.... the car was dam powerful in gravel... but only cant finish the race day coz its was heavy heavy rain plus thunderstorm.... my windscreen was bllur so i couldnt drive n i ditch the car under1 bridge... lucky the car doesnt hav any major damage.... jus the lite wan.... i take tis as my experience... actually i was disappointed:cry_smile: .... hmmmmmmmmm.. sad sad.... n we prepare the car for following round in JB... we'll se thre...

any new updates from u guys.....how was AFOS...

Btg

Hi guys,

So, we'll do better in the next rally then....

Putra1028 has a superb sound system done...what u'd expect for 8K....even PS2 can be plated
in his car...Man - u must be crazy !!

Anyway, c u all guys tonight for our usual "TT" session........

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom