ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
rite now had to put aside all motorsports activity,concentrated on other sports only:rofl:
got new feedback for ur engine setup issit:biggrin:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
wana play badminton bro?/ eheheee.. now used to play badminton, but not a pro.. just playing around.. eheheee..
feedback?/ yeah.... my car is running rich.. refering to the carb, jettin is so small and both CO2 screw already spoil.. will upgrade my ORI spark cable, and more toward increasing the current supply and spark to overcome the rich setting of the carb.. hopefully things will be oke.. if not, very hard to outsource jetting and screws and other parts.. eheheee..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
come play at sentosa court le... i usually play there..lol

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
shah: bro, thanx for the link.. plaiying in semariang is feul efficient, but the surrounding bro.. my friend says many pros play there.. kecut perut bro..
mitch: welcome to the thread.. feel free to leave some post.. ehehee.. < donno wat to say anymore..
peterj: i think sentosa is quite far for me.. eheheee.. but, will come over and we can play along.. eheheee.. shah, tumpang u bro.. ehehheee..

Feb 15, 2012
Sarawak
Thanks Series.

Hello, anyone can recommend good mechanic/foreman/workshop here around kch where i can ask anything about car prob..haha..budak baru belajar..:dontknow:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
peterj : haih yesterday i played badminton at sentosa sports centre :rofl: after office hour directly go there from 6-8pm haha wat day u usually play bro?
series : just ignore them lor, we play for fun only not to show anything :biggrin: while u sit waiting for ur turn to play enjoy also can watch those pro playing:rofl:
mitch6527 : welcome...lots of workshop in kch,not sure which one will suits u hehe

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
mitch: many reputable foreman.. ehehe.. we also can help u bro.. but to share experiences.. not to fix it bro.. at least u got the picture before u go out and check by ur self..
shah: later we play along.. can meet up peterj.. ehehe..

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Nice I'll join too if the time rite, beginner here only lo. Dang my ride got knocking sound again lol. Gotta get it fixed soon.

Mitch: welcome ya, feel free to ask around here.

Ah sin workshop not bad, going to send my ride in soon to fix the knocking sound.

Feb 15, 2012
Sarawak
thanks Jac. Where is the workshop? (Ah Sin) I just bought my car, 2nd hand, so i really want my car to run smoothly on the road, but i dont know whats the problem. sumtimes my car go "semput2", sumtimes ok,fuel consumption sumtimes ok.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Just quoted the UR bars for my V from proride, whooping expensive 8xx for only 3 bars, front, rear and bottom. Any other cheaper source ka?

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

What's your ride? Thats the inconvenience that we have to tackle for aged used cars. Ah sin's workshop is at 5th mile opposite the pottery shop. Just tell his that the blue V told u about and he should know. I guess the semput semput can be caused by either your spark plugs or plug cables or ignition coil not in good condition. Perhaps u can have a look.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Nope just that i'm driving a dark blue crv. Otherwise it could be your throttle body dirty or fuel filter clogged. Anyway if u can provide more details of the 'simptom', perhaps we can give a clearer pic of what might be wrong with your ride.

Ori satria GTI? Heard it is a thief magnet back at west malaysia but not sure about here. Better be carefull when u park your ride outside.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i play normally monday and thursday,7-9pm,court 3 ,booked mati......

proride do sell good stuff,genuine UR bar are not cheap,at least for my 2 cars, i spent almost 5k for doing full set...

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

the most costly will be the anti roll bar,at least rm400

Feb 15, 2012
Sarawak
owh, sorry, a lil bit blur. That's mean i should service my throttle body? I dont know how to tell the prob, its like sumting wrong with it.haha. i think someone terer have to drive it itself to know the prob..

Yup, ori Satria Gti. Yeah, i've heard about it in west msia its a thief magnet, but in sarawak, i dont know. tq, will do.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
peterj : walao surely lihai la u bro....i only play when my frens invite n didn't stick with one place only hehe
jac83 : wah really gud liao all of us do play badminton,can arrange sum times play together:biggrin:
mitch6527 : i got one frens drive GTi, but he doesn't keep gud care of his car....b4 he also complaint his car semput2, so i suggest him to check throttle cable freeplay, clean the TB, then check spark plugs and cable found out got 1 spark plug cable already loose...now seems ok coz he never complaint again:rofl: or u can try send ur car for servicing 1st...

Feb 15, 2012
Sarawak
Owhh.. thanks guys..:biggrin: i want to ask, what is the usual beginner's modification? i mean, what i have to change or add in order to improve pick up/HP?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
knn and light weight rim will do.... only if provided the spark plug and cable already good....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is it? Well for starters, it’s not the new Skyline GT-R. Instead it’s referred to merely as the Nissan GT-R. The name Skyline is no longer applicable because, according to the GT-R’s creators, this is an all-new ‘multi-performance supercar’ which just so happens to be faster than a Porsche 911 Turbo – but which also costs two thirds the price of Porsche’s icon; Nissan GB anticipates...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience