ZTH KuChiNG zone

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yalor..ho. forgot about that. NM... rally car CAI always got one butterfly valve in it. the Co-driver can shut off the valve when you go thru the water. :)

e3, yr WRC focus also got so hightech using butterfly ar? co driver >>> yr kids :P?

Bump: e3, yr WRC focus also got so hightech using butterfly ar? co driver >>> yr kids :P?

juz come nia :P
i scare u ppl's ride so low cannot climb up my home (my home small small only hope u ppl don mind)
luckily me whole week no need work -.-

busy with works where there is no coverage for phone line and internet. :( date line is near and one overseas supplier pull out last mins without any reasons. :mad: kanasai.... well, will see them in court soon. kakaka...

just do my last mins shopping yesterday for my new shoes. Got myself a black Puma Ferrari racing shoe. :biggrin: tonight will do my baju shopping at The Spring.

and my car is wingless.

Location Kuching
Yes We Have a Garage..
Yes We Have A Used Performances Parts..
Yes WE Have !!!
aMAD's
GARAGE
Used Parts . Performances . Services

5812243541.jpg

Hi, haven't been here for some times as I am too busy renovating my houses and also preparation for my wedding. Everything is over now and I am free once again. Howdy my friends in Kch? I have got some emails from some of you. We will keep in touch. Oh, by the way, Happy Chinese New Year!

ho hoho .... mine not even wash. :) who aMAd? never heard of.

teethless, since you slogan so catchy, We Have!!! You have Fords Part or not? hhehe

Pumba, u getting married? Congrat....

Bump: ho hoho .... mine not even wash. :) who aMAd? never heard of.

teethless, since you slogan so catchy, We Have!!! You have Fords Part or not? hhehe

Pumba, u getting married? Congrat....

Hai, i wanna ask all of you,
as of 2009, which would you prefer, EF2 dr or EG 4dr.
here's the deal, there's an offer for an EF2 dr small B16A for 14k, and a EG 4dr D15 vtec for 16k with 17s.

Pros for EF, Bseries engine, 2 door, one of honda's best ever classics, and its an EF!!!
Pros for EG, looks newer and potential for BOT and a GT wing (personal liking lah), more performance part or accessories for it

Cons for EF, its 20 years old, spare part will be harder in these coming time
Cons for EG, a D15, limitation of the D15, if wanna B series swap, 10k ++ needed.

I like both EF and EG. If you know anyone selling EF 2dr or EG 4dr under that budget, let me know.
Thank you.

Bump: btw, saw evo3's posted video of the rx7 drifting. pity there wasn't enough space for him. the place was too small. if it was 3 times bigger, bet he can drift longer with lotsa smoke.

Happy Chinese New Year all...

Bump: btw, saw evo3's posted video of the rx7 drifting. pity there wasn't enough space for him. the place was too small. if it was 3 times bigger, bet he can drift longer with lotsa smoke.

Happy Chinese New Year all...

EF9 too boxy for me unless it's EF8(CRX)
EG is ok but looks kinda heavy as it is a family sedan for me -.-
D15 vtec izzit single cam vtec? if u don mind it;s not b16a then it's ok, single cam ZC can produce lots of power as well :P

Top Bottom