ZTH Kepong Area's TT

sue them,u may get a supra
leave em,u may live with just a sutera...

u make u own call bro...:idea:

fortunately juz injured the backside....if front side i think can sue them for billion ady...hahahaa:biggrin:

nobody layan me already...haizzzz...

Why say like that Taikor? I sure layan you one... so when wanna intro fubu to me leh? Taikor 5115 also waiting for you to go pick him up and go serbis plug la.... so tunggu apa lagi, PESB Starpark No.1 BOM! LOLZ!

Have a look at the picture below:
attachment.php

LOLZ!:rofl::banghead::rofl:

nobody layan me already...haizzzz...

YAB,i din see the fat chick dancing clip also,just games are on his wall.maybe SF has copied the clip into his HDD for "private-time-entertainment" :idea:

tonight monaro and others will be coming to have a torsion check on my new screws of lower arm.drinks,snacks and wifi will be provided.party will be started whenever u want after 7pm :driver:

last sat afternoon, was otw home from 1utama using LDP...im driving on the left lane bout 60kmh, out of no where this dark blue merc E-class suddenly cut my lane from the right (the ss2 turning, & U-turn back to damansara utama/jaya), supposed its a double line.....

i had to slam on my brakes, car skided.... & kept honking the idiot......it was a mid age lady driving with her son......she tried to out run me....apa lagi....floor the pedal & managed to keep up with her......told her to pull over to the side......(wanna lecture her bout her driving)......so damn dangerous.....but she slow down but did not dare to stop.....maybe scared kot........

then wife told me to just let it go.......& headed home.....
another idiot taxi driver tried to potong my lane as i have a right of way...impatient driver....
wat else...i gave the finger haha......

Sorry man, will tell my mum not to drive like that anymore...I was
with her at that time...didn't know it was u since we have never met.
did lecture her at that time to slow down and let u pass 1st and dun
stop the car...

Cuz that driver look very fierce...didnt know it was u bro...sorry :adore: :smokin:

what a small-small world :biggrin:

Really nice 200SX, wish to get but not affordable. Sian

How many player for this coming friday badminton & whos going to Sepang Super GT this saturday & sunday?

I will went to Bali at 26.06. Let me know whether you guys still continue the badminton season.

im afraid our badminton hv to stop for 1 or 2 months.

pls list down ur name if u wish to stop for 1 months.

players:there are RM130 in our cock fund as at 20th May.

kent:pls pass the RM51 to either blank or monaro.i'll settle with them
unker:pls pass the RM68 to either blank or monaro aswell.
blank:pls claim the cock u bought from me.will update the balance in this thread once i got the figure from u.

fyi,current permanent players (5115,kent,unker,sf,blank,st,monaro) will hold the priority on the benefit of the cock fund whenever the game/player is back in action.

2.KentGoh

blank:pls claim the cock u bought from me.will update the balance in this thread once i got the figure from u.

fyi,current permanent players (5115,kent,unker,sf,blank,st,monaro) will hold the priority on the benefit of the cock fund whenever the game/player is back in action.

2.KentGoh
3.BLANk

Ermm...4 players left...anyone else wanna continue?

1 Player dun come then that is like deep shit...2 players
dun come, that will be a hell of a Super Single...

beh is a very potential super-single-player-of-the year!

now still waiting for unker,monaro and shaolin tiger's reply.

Top Bottom