ZTH Kepong Area's TT

I dont' play at nite one, i'm a morning person :thefinger: aikor, so bila belanja minum since become taikor in starpark nowadays hohoho~

Uncle, "goh seng ray"??:hmmmm::hmmmm: Goh Chok Tong I know la. So how uncle? Can I expect to witness your ALL NEW 75° SPINNING COCK SMASH this coming Friday??:adore::adore:

this friday AYAM KAMBING / AYAM BOBBY / AYAM LEMBU :rofl:

dunno where he MIA already :smokin:

5d05bd9d-1.jpg

was busy to get 2 screws for my lower arm,guess cant join u guy for the bedminton for the coming 3 months.

kent:pls pay the RM78 (as per 6/5/2011) to monaro
unker fred:pls pay RM68 to monaro

guys,there are RM130 in the fund.u may get the money from monaro to keep your cocks nice and sufficient

was busy to get 2 screws for my lower arm,guess cant join u guy for the bedminton for the coming 3 months.

kent:pls pay the RM78 (as per 6/5/2011) to monaro
unker fred:pls pay RM68 to monaro

guys,there are RM130 in the fund.u may get the money from monaro to keep your cocks nice and sufficient

Need me to help source some China 'Foremen' to help you fix the
2 screws and service your plugs or not? :smokin:

lol...i affraid ur mech is too senior for me,i heard TR said u tried a 85 years old one,until kena astro together gather with TR who queue behind u...:biggrin:

5115, what the hell.....85 year old he's favourite....you didn't see he put a video of a fat chick dancing?

what?!!where was that?any link?

i really dunno he likes over-weight + senior chick that much leh...

lol...i affraid ur mech is too senior for me,i heard TR said u tried a 85 years old one,until kena astro together gather with TR who queue behind u...:biggrin:

If he is queuing behind me, then indirectly he is also admitting he tried with
85 years old punya before.

So waiting to be interviewed after my turn. :biggrin:

Badminton Kakis:
Anyway, I wont be able to attend badminton tonight...I injured my back.
Fell down yesterday...stupid guy mop the floor, It doesn't look
very wet, i walk only, both leg left the ground and fell...injured my back.

Adi, 3 weeks didnt play bugger >_<
Hope will be alright in the evening lol

If he is queuing behind me, then indirectly he is also admitting he tried with
85 years old punya before.

So waiting to be interviewed after my turn. :biggrin:

Badminton Kakis:
Anyway, I wont be able to attend badminton tonight...I injured my back.
Fell down yesterday...stupid guy mop the floor, It doesn't look
very wet, i walk only, both leg left the ground and fell...injured my back.

Adi, 3 weeks didnt play bugger >_<
Hope will be alright in the evening lol

lol...too bad the crew came when it's his turn :banghead:

sorry for ur back,hope u recover soon bro.does it related to the dancing chick?i mean someone has just mop the dance floor and u dont know?:biggrin:

lol...too bad the crew came when it's his turn :banghead:

sorry for ur back,hope u recover soon bro.does it related to the dancing chick?i mean someone has just mop the dance floor and u dont know?:biggrin:

U damn creative la u...what also can make up one LOL! :rofl: :banghead:

No la, that guy mopping the floor but I didnt know he mop that part adi that is in front of the lift...
When the lift came, i walk towards it lo...then slipped and fell..a few guys in the lift got the best view of how I fell :frown:

Only the Chef ask if I'm okay..

Should have come out and help me up man...I fell and didnt manage to get up straight away.
Damn freaking pain man...cant bent down that's why I cant be playing badminton standing up straight. :bawling:

where was that?jusco kepong?

If jusco Kepong, i Sue them adi...if old man fell like me. I think bones also can be broken.

Is at genting office floor. They did put a sign there while mopping but I never expect to be
this slippery and they shouldn't mop the floor when there are still so many people around
in the morning at around 11am...I was only walking, wasn't running also..:mad:

I couldn't get up on my feet for like 10seconds...but force myself up..cuz i need to get into
the lift :banghead:

10 sec...wow,thats pain!sue 9 the management la,who knows u might be another millionaire in kepong :idea: lol...

Sue the company that u r working for, for quick big big bonus ar? :rofl:
Really pain, but seems to getting better adi :smile:

Might be able to play badminton tonight :smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom