ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
CJ is the place where you 1st met us for TT in Kepong. The Fried Malay Mee that you had there.

blank - nt seatbelt...is helmet...wakaka...seatbelt mayb too..cant stop in time..wakaka...

lolz....shaolinTHAIGIRL?:itsme:...wakaka

waseh..SF u really into her huh..keng keng..respect..wakaka

Closed threat does not involve on being too fanatic about Felixia. Those that didn't get to know what had happened, doesn't matter as what is past is past. No point bringing it up again which might cause another commotion/ further misunderstandings.

I do not wish such thing to happen between us TT members/friends. Just glad that everything went smoothly.

This rare car is for sale btw:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/182439-toyota-sera-want-to-sell.html

Last edited:
wow...so kancheong chikek till thread closed meyh?:rofl::rofl::rofl: must ban tht moderator liao:rofl::rofl:

Closed threat does not involve on being too fanatic about Felixia. Those that didn't get to know what had happened, doesn't matter as what is past is past. No point bringing it up again which might cause another commotion/ further misunderstandings.

I do not wish such thing to happen between us TT members/friends. Just glad that everything went smoothly.

This rare car is for sale btw:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/182439-toyota-sera-want-to-sell.html

taikor,that was on sales in 2007

yupe,from the purchase history before current onwer (apple),it's a genuine C1

kinda good investment tho,bought in 24k & now selling 50k :rofl:

wow...so kancheong chikek till thread closed meyh?:rofl::rofl::rofl: must ban tht moderator liao:rofl::rofl:

The moderator did the right thing. If he get ban for trying to solve the problem, I rather be ban for life as I shud take responsibility as the moderator has nothing to do with it.

5115: Thanks I seldom go to Cars For sale thread liao. So didn't notice...just see nice car and wanna share with u guys.

no la SF....im joking only ma.....moderator do their job....mizunori defend their pro on photograph.....while u r admiring ur sexiest FY.....nobody wrong n right in dis case....:smokin:

goto yumcha 1st...chat later

aiya small matter nia la,things will be sorted very soon la

straight up u'll see a roundabout,go all the way straight (you'll see shop then condominiums on your left) until u meet a big cross junction (4 lanes),go straight and there will be a flyover at ur right,keep left & take the u turn on ur right (under the flyover).go straight for ard 100m-150m then the stall is on ur left.

i know your lifestyle and sorry no vacancy available in my company,my MD have not tender yet :rofl:
hahaha, i can be the driver la...at least got income..no need to lose money.
Can hire me arr bro? I wanna be as busy as u and drive an EVO. :banghead: :rofl:
So free nothing to do very boring der lolz!
u come my office, help me out, got lotsa things to do wor...but no salary, i buy u lunch la
mokomoko: Please teach me your secret of hacking and getting women during TT lolz!

EvoZ,
work is human do de meh? now economy so bad, work hard also won't get promoted. So you don't pretend busy aa :rofl:
no promotion nvm, CNY no bonus lor...
Work is subjective anyway, as long as things get done in the end right :D
things never done...whenever one thing done, another thing is just right behind waiting....

mizu, I get a girl for you...she's very hot and sexy wan....If I remember her name is called Yu Fa...This is her picture....call her...she's free till Mar...
4a1df396530b6.jpg

hahaha, i can be the driver la...at least got income..no need to lose money.

no promotion nvm, CNY no bonus lor...

things never done...whenever one thing done, another thing is just right behind waiting....

I think many companies still recovering from the financial crisis,that's why some companies no bonus for last year. About the work load, nevermind, long life kungfu long life do. :biggrin:

Supra Fanatics,
Your FY is that pic TR provided ma? that one is YF, if you can't get FY, consider YF ok boh?

mizu, I get a girl for you...she's very hot and sexy wan....If I remember her name is called Yu Fa...This is her picture....call her...she's free till Mar...

u so good fren la... take all the leng lui and intro yan yiu to ur frens... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

walaneh,even animal will kecut saw this creature :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom