ZTH Kepong Area's TT

TitanRev:
haha...

don't said like that...we are not free,need to work also ma...just very active only...:biggrin:

Last edited:
erm....i feel like missing something but cant really tell what's that :hmmmm:

anyway, 2 more days to go & happy new year guys!:cheers::party::knuddel::star::top::dancing::elefant::rock::tee::dancing2::canabis::ridinghorse::beerglass::beer::marchmellow::shakehands::flute::eating::flowers::hello::five::wink::pepsi::thrasher::date::driver:

cheers~

5115:
me too...some sort like something missing alrdy...the best is,dunno wht is that also...:biggrin:

Sorry guys i already lost my Hp couple days liao so all my contact gone as well.... will get a replacement new SIM card soon and need ur guys contact no again... but till now i not yet buy the new HP no time.... haih wat a bad day

Sorry guys i already lost my Hp couple days liao so all my contact gone as well.... will get a replacement new SIM card soon and need ur guys contact no again... but till now i not yet buy the new HP no time.... haih wat a bad day

ur hp is SE P9xxi something right?

oh man...sorry to hear that...u lost it during work?

ur hp is SE P9xxi something right?

oh man...sorry to hear that...u lost it during work?

yea lor my car was unlock and theft broke in few mins time when i realised..... it time for me to change but not up to tis kind of situation till need to replace new SIM card and lost all contact..... :banghead::banghead:

derrickho:
aiseh...how come u forgot to unlock ur car door 1~~~so careless...

luckily u not driving ur ER34...if not the HP plus car together gone...

ShaolinTiger: Thanks for your advise bro...lolz! Still lexus ma that's why i mention lo hehe! R35 and Cayman S is no where near LF-A lar...LF-A will be the new king lolz! Going Eneos this Thursday hehe! Yes!

Khoo198: How to modify lar...boobs enlargement ar? Really cannot lar...later get all sort of cancer and not natural feeling also...no fun...

ah khoo lagi keng...he watch initial-D but the underground JAP spec wan...got lotsa papaya trees passing by .....

yalor... easier to pluck papaya along the way maa... thats why initial-D all using 1 hand to masuk corner 1...d other hand for other purpose 1 :biggrin:
Not Papayas beside him and back meh? While he drift, can grab one of them if he got panicked ma haha! To him will be the panic button lolz!

1 Hand masuk corner meh? Oh yeah wor...takumi put one hand on his head and drift one wor...haha! Khoo will be one hand on papayas is it? lolz! Hopefully they wont grab the wrong gearstick to change gear for u lolz!

yea lor my car was unlock and theft broke in few mins time when i realised..... it time for me to change but not up to tis kind of situation till need to replace new SIM card and lost all contact..... :banghead::banghead:
Wah bro, sorry for ur loss but lucky u didnt drive your beauty and unique R34. If that gone really sakit hati...but till today have yet to see u..do come TT soon lolz!

5115: I'm not that good lar 15,000 words. How to type. Unless i just copy an article and keep pasting lar lolz! nobody will even read the whole article lo...waste my energy and time only...

Blank: Even u also laughing at me lar typing long lolz! Next time i dun want to respond to everyone's post liao..."Ho sam chiok lui pek" lo...:banghead:

TitanRev: So we will be seeing u in January? 31st I'm going for movies lolz! Fireworks adi boring liao...better just view from youtube lolz!~
So where u decided to bring your gf bro? Where to celebrate?

Lolz! FStrader u really counted with your fingers? I think you just use Microsoft Word's Word Count by copying the whole post and paste on it lolz!

Nevermind, since 5115 challenged me for 15,000 Words, I will come up with one soon. Just wait and see...and make sure u guys read lolz! If not wasted my effort lar...:thefinger:

whoa...play so big meh?i where got challange?it's good to hv long posts as long as it's constructive ma

derrick:just let us know if u need our contact again.

tonight I am free for TT...anyone interested? long time no TT....being missing in action....back in action now!

pc breakdown liao..........using lawya pc now...damn kaw slow.......:smokin:

tonight I am free for TT...anyone interested? long time no TT....being missing in action....back in action now!

ya,why not?lets have a tt tonight 10pm at cj.

btw,cj will be closed on this fri & sat,the lady boss need to attend her relative's wedding.

SF, I have no mood for new year at all...

ur mood gone to japan liao ma :rofl:

then hard to read RPG thread liao :banghead:

ya,why not?lets have a tt tonight 10pm at cj.

btw,cj will be closed on this fri & sat,the lady boss need to attend her relative's wedding.

ur mood gone to japan liao ma :rofl:

then hard to read RPG thread liao :banghead:

no prob bro,
fri, sat & sunday i will not be in town...gymkhana...
so any kepong sifus wanna come join us......
rm65 per pair....all meals included...

SF, I have no mood for new year at all...
Why no mood bro? what happen? Can't be ur leg not heal yet gua? u were okay few days back wor...

Time to change lar Khoo...ask ppl to custom install into your MR2's dashboard...when traffic Jam can online also ma haha!

no prob bro,
fri, sat & sunday i will not be in town...gymkhana...
so any kepong sifus wanna come join us......
rm65 per pair....all meals included...
Wah bro...don't mention about gymkhana adi...wanna cry liao cuz i wanna go badly but can't go...nobody is going and have to accompany VIG also haihz! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anyway, do organise another one in future and i'll make sure I'll try to go next time...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

5115: Ya ma, u said wait for my 15,000 words ma lolz! So, i must take up that challenge to beat the target...I'll make it 15,001 words lolz! Tonight Evoz and U only arr? Our Sifu Blank leh?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom