ZTH Car Spotted ... !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Haha... It happens... People just like to sticke sticker of forums, group or car clubs even they are not a member. Just a big fan... I have friends who stick "oVerboost.com" LOL... As if they are emmbers of the company of sponsored by that brand...

I don't really like it though...

But hey, is there any regulation on ZTH logo/sticker being stick without permission? Is there a rule such as Only moderators, or registered members or it is open to wannabes & fans?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nope. Don't think so there is any regulation or rules like that.

I bought one during the ZTH Time2Attack Sepand - Round 2. Even during Sepang Super GT is for sale. Just the mini ones la not the whole splash vinyl sticker...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually, ZTH should not be consider as a CLUB....it's just a forum for the car enthusiast...so those who have registered a nick in ZTH is called a forummer instead of the being mistakenly called a member.

There's a difference between CLUB and a forum. A Club will need their members paying member fees and so on so forth. While a forum is free for all to join.

Anyone can buy the ZTH sticker at ZTH booth or authorized seller but we need to remember that ZTH is a registered trademark. So duplicating, using, marketing..etc the logo or wording in anyway without the approval or consent from the founder is consider illegal.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
those stickers were sold here a long time ago..but Tom did say he was going to open the merchandise section soon....so can buy then. long live the bomberman!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Arturo, wish the section will be back...I still have ZTH paper envelope that I kept....Hehehehe....It came from mail orders for stickers..etc...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yaya...Tom did say he will be re-opening it soon...i lost my bomberman when my window got broken by a grasscutter...

TR = true ZTH fan seh....even the envelope oso keep hahahaha

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
yaya...Tom did say he will be re-opening it soon...i lost my bomberman when my window got broken by a grasscutter...

Sorry to deviate for a while.. But hehe... Arturo, isn't your profile pic form Fallout?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Took this photo I think about quite some time ago. Just wanna share it with u guys.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wow...what a supporter....whats his nick?

man...i miss chocolatesttarfish....long time i din check into this topic

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PR, I miss him too....you can also drop by his FB profile and leave a 'Hi' to him...I guess he's watching us from top....

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Arturo, I keep it because it's rare...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving the latest Myvi 1.3 and of late, I am experiencing some braking problem/discomfort. Whenever I apply steady pressure to the brakes, the car jerks back and forth (like a rocking chair) until the car stops. The movement is obvious when I brake during downhill and it usually happen from around 60kmh onwards to stop position. I tried looking for symptoms on the net and some said it is due warped brake rotors. But my brake pedal and steering are not vibrating at all. So... does this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience