Zerotohundred members, would U help one another?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
melody,
Oh, we have something in common. I like downing wasabi till I tear in my eyes. But I think ar... eating too much of it will eventually make you immune to it. hahaha I'd order the salmon sushi, take the fish and soak it in wasabi+that-black-sauce thingy. The salmon become green already. hahahaha

eyong,
oh... you remembered that i don't take liquor and beer? hahaha But I don't take coke too. Soya bean or fresh milk would be good. hehe

talking about wasabe.. i remembered a fren from royalty (not frens now).. her bro insulted her sayin u have no guts or some sort about the wasabe... so she got pissed and ate a handFUL of WASABE in front of us... well a group of 10..... she was so daring to take... n also went psycho for a while..

i tried to take a spoonful in front of my x during our 1st date but failed... made my cried somehow wasabe give more kinda pain or pedas to the mouth n nose not like chili...

hey my zth frens i need help badly about this matter maybe also a suggestions too but i will ask my bro about this...

My mom has high blood pressure and also she has a high cholestrol level. I am worried if she stressed or paniced... Somehow i hated my Kelantan cousins for bullying her lately. Well this happen

My Kelantan cousins: 2 (X and Y), both married and have kids. Mix all together makes them 10 but currently 9 bcoz one of them is in Aussie. Their parents have past away. About them and their parents it is a sad story. Remeber once i told u about the b*tch in family, yes she is in here.

1st, My terengganu cousin got married and that time my KL cousin accidentaly broke her leg (Also a terrible injury) night time after the wedding. She has a blood disease and the KL hospitals have her records so they have to go home alone with their Gen2 that was spoilt bcoz of rain. My bro was worried about them. So my bro, my mom and me have to follow them just incase anything happens to them at night who is going to help them. So the next day my terengganu uncle made a big breakfast feast. He knows we went back bcoz we told him but my bloody kelantan cousins they went back to Kelantan. Didnt even inform my uncle, didnt have a cup of coffe or didnt even show face that they went home. My mom heard about it and ask my Kelantan cousins. Their reply "Kelantan was too far from Terengganu" ... my regreted she went back home early. She told us (my aunties n me) that they went home bcoz they were boring that my mom was not around.

2nd, My mom has to go kelantan and meet a sick relative. So my Kelantan cousins manage to pujuk her that next year they want to plan holiday and wants my family (Bros n Sis) to go to Perhentian with them. I meant why tetiba like that ?? My family, my family la. Your family your family la.. yg so Bz-body want to kacau my family... if we go holiday with them. 1st will be crowded, 2nd we have to follow their ways and attitute. My bro dont like their idea of this holiday us.

3rd, Raya. I heard X's family were coming on lunch time 1st raya. I heard about it so i planed to raya with my frens during lunch. Of course, I am not happy with what they done to my uncle and also i dont want to fight on raya with that B*TCH who will fight with me again (last fight was at her grandma's funeral) n also will use her small kelantan cousin to beat me up. I went and set the time around 4pm i will go home. I called n sms my cousin.. guess what ?? they didnt came. They manage to come at 5pm and go back at 6.30pm.. I have to stay at my frens place but my frens know that i was angry with my cousins. I went back, i found out.. this idiots.. my mom waited for them since lunch time until MY MOM HAS TO CALL THEM TO COME... cant they call my mom and tell my mom they coming late or not coming... my mom have to call them... to remind them.. dont tell me NO CREDIT.. X's family is sooo damn rich n got a bought a land in Aussie for a few million Ringgit.

4th, this one i damn angry feel like want a Berretta, PPK, P99 and headshot. One dinner night, My mom didnt cook for dinner so my auntie go and buy food that time for 4 of us. At that hour, the kelantan cousin Y came... BLOODY HELL cant he call my mom early n tell is he coming ??? Worst he come during dinner time... and my mom didnt cook anything of course he come to eat dinner la... My mom paniced and scolded me to go and buy FOOD A.S.A.P... I went and buy la... even being bugged by my mom for being late.. My cousin Y said sorry, sorry for what?? This cousins of mine ??? dont they know my mother is old and she is not feeling well after my father past away ??? U ARE BULLYING HER !!!

5th, Y's wife (a lecturer taking masters n a DUMP-@5$ for believing in those SPAM) she inform my mom to take my sister's parcel at Transnasional Bus HQ... WTF !? She never heard of POS LAJU is it ??? (ZTH Kelantan frens got POS LAJU there or not ??) so my auntie go there but the parcel went back to Kelantan so in the end, Y's wife use pos laju... wasted some petrol money..

6th, Y's daughter is frens with my niece. So Y and his wife called my mom to pick their daughter up. WTF !? they cant send is it ??? GOT BIG DIESEL SORENTO cannot SEND ???? So picked the daughter up (my auntie)... n stay with my niece for quite sometime... so one night my sister has go out with the family n that time my mom n auntie was at my sister's house. So they wait for Y to come and take the daughter.... tell u something... luckily i kept my breakfast for dinner..... Y came 9.30pm !!! to pick up his daughter, cant he call n tell he is late ???? my mom was worrying about me and my dinner... of course i was at home with my buddy cousin (same age)....

DAMN LA.... i want to sound my cousin for not being polite n now my mom not feeling well.... if they bully my mom again, i will really hate THEM !!!:mad:

so guys should i go sound them ?? or ??

P/S: MY KELANTAN COUSINS, IF U READ THIS PLEASE DONT BULLY MY MOM AND CALL B4 U COME N TELL ALSO IF U ARE LATE.... DONT DO LIKE THIS.. ALSO I KNOW U ARE LANSI WITH BMW 5 SERIES, BIG MODDED SORENTO N BETTLE... BUT IT IS MY MOM....

eyong,
oh... you remembered that i don't take liquor and beer? hahaha But I don't take coke too. Soya bean or fresh milk would be good. hehe

s_95, you sure ARE a health freak ... No alcohol, no soda, no ciggy ... but fresh milk and soya? But I do agree with the fresk milk especially those came in squishy containers, pre-warmth to 36.9 C ... Yuuuummy ...

i never take Japanese food for breakfast b4 excpet Mee Maggi... but i have taken sushi untuk buka puasa

Top Bottom