ZeroToHundred Girls TT~!!!

*wonder where is that sohai pokai calvin been too?? boon & eyong i scared his leg for stuck inside the toilet bowl la when wanna climb up and peep his neighbour shower! =p

hahaha.. no man.. will be flat dead when i reach home.. sunday gonna just be a pig and sleep kau kau.. =)

FAT, so high-tech?!?!ahaha.....i guess i will be there when the race starts.cuz i m really busy in the afternoon......

When is ppl gonna learn that in our modern high-tech age there's something called a pin-hole camera ... aiseh man ...

Or ask nicely, "they" might allow you to watch and photograph "them" openly too ...

erm.. loo.. if im not high tech i wont sit down here any type craps already.. will be using old skool type writer.. hahaha..

eyong, totally agree!!!!people r so nice nowadays, just ask if u really wan......

fat.....true enuf...........anyway, hope to c u guys ard tomorrow evening!!

*ciao...............

eyong
unlike calvin.. decided to climb up the window using his toilet bowl..the end he gets his leg stuck in it just to peep his neighbour..*sigh sad case.. wonder how is he now..

loo: Sometime's no need to ask also will give freely wor ... Why, Mega Sale time meh?

Ah Fat: Worse is, if leg gets stuck nevermind somemore. Later old grandpa come take shower and gets real friendly with himself ... Sure Mampui lar ...

Last edited:
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! kantoi!!!!!!!!!!!! *calvin any last words?!

Dah hypnotized by Uncle liao leh ...

Got to go now ... Have a Blitz-full weekend, yal ...

knn....
i just took a nap n become like this....
sigh...
speechless....

yalo yalo...
just now i dream i peep BG bathing...
then saw ah fat went into the bathroom n join her....
i got the shock of my life....
then my leg got stuck in the toilet bowl....
then i wake up d....
wakakakakakaka

durian??? hm... there used to be one at kelana jaya... the backlane behind FAM... will check lah if still got... and one more thing... dei brother... dont drink and drive leh... after masuk longkang... no one going to help tolak one :) already so heated up eating durian... hehehe...

loolick! sure or not??? hehehe... if FFK again... i no comment lah...

loolick said:
fat, now still got durian meh? hardly c any ard already leh......but if goy Durian TT, CONFIRM i will be there.....no more FFK.......=p

ahahhaa.....dun drink n drive......but eat durian with alchohol.......die!!!

anyway, I M NOT GOING TO D1......cuz i forgot that i've got a wedding dinner to attend in KL tonite, so cannot make it.........

FAT, r u gonna tie me on your car n go for convoy?!dun la like that, next time i buy u teh tarik la......

Chinonet77, if Durian TT, i confirm will be there!!!!

c9683: That was a freaky dreams man .... hahaha ... Maybe we should have a durian tt when the season comes ... That would be a sight to see a row of monsters lined-up along the road getting loaded with the breath-of-death ... hahahaha ...

wei calvin.. this wan too much edi.. better delete off your last post!

c9683: Uh oh. Dah kena liao ... and Ah Fat does sounded serious ...

wah...
ahfat so angry geh???
c'mon la...
jkjk oni right???
everyone know's both of u oni "cyber" got "1 leg" ma....
or r we wrong???
mayb am i wrong???

cabutzzzzzzzzz

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom