Your Favourite route to drive just to unwind.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
For me when i feel like it i will just take the route from ulu langat to semenyih dam.very scenic route upon reaching the dam and very winding.nice route to convoy and stop by at one of the fshing pay pond for yum cha.Once was playing around with a super bike.lost me at the corners though.he was with a pillon rider and going super fast on the corners.knees almost scrapping the road.me, occasionally get stuck behind slow moving cars or bike.but nice route for those who knows the road.I'm going back kl this wed.anybody free on thurs for a morning drive on this route?:wavey:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
for me a 2 and halve hours drive up to Cameron using simpang pulai exit. Go to Boh plantation having scone with few cups of tea and pack of dunhill 20's.

Then drive back down to tapah and KL....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
for me a 2 and halve hours drive up to Cameron using simpang pulai exit. Go to Boh plantation having scone with few cups of tea and pack of dunhill 20's.

Then drive back down to tapah and KL....

u habis a pack of lunhill in roughly 2 hours kah?? :biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
turbo - haha, nola...i dont have hidden treasures...any winding road will do...G.sempah, shah alam pretty much will do edi...provided its 4-5am

Camerons nice also...but malas wanna horn leh..evry blind turn

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The route to any Finnigan's will do ... :rolleyes:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
turbo - haha, nola...i dont have hidden treasures...any winding road will do...G.sempah, shah alam pretty much will do edi...provided its 4-5am

Camerons nice also...but malas wanna horn leh..evry blind turn
haha the reason i do it at around 7 or 8am is because i can see the road clearly and not so much traffic.If like u at about 4 or 5 am very brave la.if car break down or something happen then how?haha.

Bump:
The route to any Finnigan's will do ... :rolleyes:
The route will be fairly straight forward but the journey from it to ur car will be a winddy one.hehe

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
mine is from hartamas via duta bk to cheras and ampang elevated highway at 4/5am...hehe...i hate genting sempah...fuckin dangerous...turbolover...whr u stay bro?my hse is near hulu langat...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
mine is from hartamas via duta bk to cheras and ampang elevated highway at 4/5am...hehe...i hate genting sempah...fuckin dangerous...turbolover...whr u stay bro?my hse is near hulu langat...
4/5am?aint there any polis around that time?genting sempah?oh ya dangerous road.dare not go more than 160 there.

Bump:
turbo - then tido 1st...hehe:sleep:
ah i thought u cant sleep so decide to take a ride.haha.

Bump:
as long there are some hard corners, im up for it..:smokin:
try la the hulu langat road o semenyih dam.lots of corner and the terrain is hilly.can stop by eat durian somemore cos now in season.haha.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
haha the reason i do it at around 7 or 8am is because i can see the road clearly and not so much traffic.If like u at about 4 or 5 am very brave la.if car break down or something happen then how?haha.

Bump:

The route will be fairly straight forward but the journey from it to ur car will be a winddy one.hehe
have faith man , i went there 1st time getting lost , then 2nd , 3rd , 4th time all also alone after 10pm++ , and now , car in workshop lolz :nurse:

cant wait till run in new clutches , new pair of legs , new pair of thighs than i'm good to go ...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
PocRoc:Bro,which road u choose in Shah Alam areA?

my road will be the jln kampung to seremban 2...Drive near kampung jijan sepang there...

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
4/5am?aint there any polis around that time?genting sempah?oh ya dangerous road.dare not go more than 160 there.
5am they go sembahyang d...hahaha...as long not 1am-2.30 can d....wah i myself dare not go more than 120kmh on genting sempah wei...i luv my life too much....chinese say is ''keng sei' @ takut mati....hahaha...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i believe one thing, never ever go unwind on the road to release frust.. u'll put yourself and others in danger..but if u drive on the road to relax.. then it's ok..

my fav road : (any road with at least 1km straight stretch)...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
driving around KL around above 12am....
just to clear my eyes...:biggrin:
make sure it's jalan ampang area then ur eyes will be really clear.hehe

Bump:
i believe one thing, never ever go unwind on the road to release frust.. u'll put yourself and others in danger..but if u drive on the road to relax.. then it's ok..

my fav road : (any road with at least 1km straight stretch)...
Oh u need staright road for ur monster and lots of corners for ur drift la.haha.
ya don't go out when u dont get any from ur 'honey' or just got fired or rejected.always drive with a sensible mind.look at the scenery, chicks tall buildings maybe stop by at the college to cuci mata:smokin:

Bump:
5am they go sembahyang d...hahaha...as long not 1am-2.30 can d....wah i myself dare not go more than 120kmh on genting sempah wei...i luv my life too much....chinese say is ''keng sei' @ takut mati....hahaha...
i also keng sei but i always speed when i feel i dont endanger my life or others.ya most of the time they go sembayang but lots of mat rempit.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience