X1R oil

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kojiizam

hi guys, anybody had used X1R oil before? does it really smoother the engine running? any side effect on using it?

well i heard alot of comment the oil very good even u empty the engine oil it still can move no side effect.
saving fuel i dont know,power increase yes cos engine runs cooler and smoother(feels like after port and polish)
so means that less friction, engine live longer

apparently it real good for performance.i'll try when i have extra cash to spare.just get good engine oil is enuf actually.

hehe...my fren experimented with X1R oil with his engine that soon to be overhauled. After running few thousand km with this oil, he open up the engine, the internal were so clean and no was no oil stain at all!!! yes, it clean everything including engine oil, I think.

x1R is a good motor oil 1000 times better than motor up and is reliable cos it produce engine oil also not only engine treatment

yes i tried it b4, engine is more quiet, lesser tappet noise, smoother acceleration.

not advertising on anybody on behalf but it really works!!

fstrader said:
yes i tried it b4, engine is more quiet, lesser tappet noise, smoother acceleration.

not advertising on anybody on behalf but it really works!!

sure boh??

u use X1R motor oil wan ar unker fred ?? or do i sense sarcasm here...? :biggrin:

aisehhh nitrus daikor, say like this mehhh? i always so sarcastic one mehh?? mauahahhahahahaha :p

fstrader said:
aisehhh nitrus daikor, say like this mehhh? i always so sarcastic one mehh?? mauahahhahahahaha :p

:hello: I saw your photo on one of the post. You are so handsome larr uncle fred.

does it really make any changes? It's quite expansive.:confused_smile:

Fluffy said:
it seeps into the metal and lubricates the metal..its good.not THAT expensive wat..

:hello: bro.

Can please update me with the price please. I am kind of caveman because i have no TV here.:sad_smile:

wahh ken, wer u saw my photo laa?? me hensem??? ah beng got laa mauahahahahhahaha :p

Someone posted your photo and circle it big big stating UNCLE FRED !!!

Hahhaahah! Looks like Takumi's father.

gahahahahaa, since lidet, ON la!! unker fred also recommend, must use ady! hahahaahahahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

how much wor the oil? they also hav semi/fully synthetic 10/40w type ?

60+ ringgit for a small bottle is worth using it cos it works

If i use semi-syn + X1R then = can buy fully SYN already.

Is it really worth it. Me blur blur....

even u buy mineral oil + X1R = semi syn also
even full syn cant protect ur engine every time ive got a friend got this case luckly he use X1R, he drove back from jb to kl then when he go service the mech told him that his oil filter leak all the engine oil drain out but the engine is still in good condition not even a scratch
in normal condition if all the oil drain out the engine will jam and u got a big problem lol........
haha i sound like promoter

ive tried alot of brand b4 X1R was realease, all of them give me short result mean that 1st 2 days can feel the smoothness but later on damn back to normal but x1r really work i use mineral oil and i didnt change the oil until 15k km cos no time to change lol but i dont feel the car lose power or overheat

Top Bottom