autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
Buy Genuine X-1R Additives in Malaysia

BUY ONLINE

X-1R

X-1R’s Engine Treatment, the cornerstone to our product offering, was designed specifically to reduce friction and wear. It stands alone from competition as scientifically and statistically proven to meet its label claims- it really works! X-1R’s technology is supported by credible scientific research and accolades from numerous partnerships with the motor sport/racing industry, commercial usage in trucks, ships, aircraft & fleet vehicles and the auto aftermarket.

X-1R is the only lubricant company to be inducted into the Space Foundation/NASA Space Technology Hall of Fame; no other lubricant technology than X-1R is exclusively accredited as, “Certified Space Technology". In the mid 1990s NASA discovered a serious problem with the original lubrication system for their "shuttle mobile launch transporter"; a moving set of tracks carrying a 12 million pound load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC5-iWR1pDk&index=1&list=PLcjd-04Zi5iFk4hzKgcCnAY-fonIlKgd5

Attachments

Last edited:

eugage

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
(X-1R Automatic Transmission Treatment) its mine car problem when turn in gear and some time will slow repsond then this treatment can help some??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience