[WTA]the recommended engine oil for 4age20v

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jack84

Known Member
HI ALL,

i wanna ask every1 about, what is the recommended engine oil, grade and brand for 4age20v. Previously i was using the Motul 20-40w mineral, But now i am thinking to try other brand engine oil. So any recommended engine oil for me . :confused:
Thanks .

Am1 semi-sythetic 15-40
better response but bigger valve sound because Motor Oil(cair).

i only use Motul 300V 10/40, use 4100 turbolight b4, cant stand for hot temp, reach genting, turbolight oil temp 145C, with 300V , 130C.. high rev all the way up to genting.

Currently using Toyota Semi-Syn 10W-40... you can't go wrong with this!

well ever since my bt is in my car i use few type ...Idemitsu semi and rockoil and amoil...idemitsu not so easy to dry up compareto amoil....rockoil not bad oso ....when use rockoil the responce goes faster and the engine silent alot...u can feel the smooth of it ....but sayang can't stand high rev much ...need to add selalu

Thanks for everyone's advice and suggestion, i really appreaciated.

last time toyota engine oil usually from castrol
Are you sure bro?
Coz some AE chassis come out from factory with "Pennzoil" recommended sticker on the engine bay. Also, if you look at Pennzoil bottle, you will find "UMW" label on it. So I think UMW is the official distro for Pennzoil in Malaysia... and also for Toyota Malaysia.

i am currently using Q8 formula Advanced Semi syn.. 10/40w ... performance very light can feel up to 4000km.. 4 liter pack about RM 89 .. but my fren told me the price being increased..

any1 can confirmed?

Heard of the Q8 Semi-Syn 10W-40 too... but Mobil Semi-Syn 10W-40 also about the same price, I think.

Yeah... almost everyone also telling that the oil price will go up. WTF!?

i am currently using Q8 formula Advanced Semi syn.. 10/40w ... performance very light can feel up to 4000km.. 4 liter pack about RM 89 .. but my fren told me the price being increased..

any1 can confirmed?

YEA PRICE WILL INCREASE..ANYWAY WHO WANT Q8 OILS CAN CONTACT ME:itsme: ..HE HE HE (PM)

I am using Motul H-tech 100 plus fully syn 5w30.
About Rm140 per 4 liters.
Engine feels very light and good performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
bro nappx u pakai Q8 ah ??? wanna try toyota oem oil and see ....

Top Bottom